What is the Busa like after 7K rpms ?

What is the Busa like after 7K rpms

Betta strap on a diaper !  
tounge.gif

Vroooooooooooommmmmmmm/////////////////////////[/QUOTE]
Hey Rythm. I've been told that's what the rear hump storage mod was for. Enough room for a few spare nappies! Have you found any with the Busa logo yet?

At about 9k in first you'll notice your eyes being sucked into the back of your skull. Then the tunnel vision begins! The front tire will slowly rise off the ground (back off the throttle just a tad to keep it from lifting off). Don't shift to second unless you have room to spare. If you do, wait until you're going about 75mph (it won't take long) before you shift. You'll be doing 100mph in no time flat!

Then stop somewhere and change your shorts!

Repeat as needed! The grin will be permanent!

beerchug.gif

What is the Busa like after 7K rpms

Betta strap on a diaper !  
tounge.gif

Vroooooooooooommmmmmmm/////////////////////////
Hey Rythm.  I've been told that's what the rear hump storage mod was for.  Enough room for a few spare nappies!  Have you found any with the Busa logo yet?[/QUOTE]
That funny as shid!!
biggrin.gif

FYI, I wouldn't recommend doing this with the wifey on back! If she can manage to let one hand go of your jacket, your ribs are going to be cracked!
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

I am still in my break in period and have kept it down under 5500 rpms for the most part...once or twice I have gone up to 7000 grand.
Its been alot of fun but I am starting to wonder if the Busa is a little tamer than I hoped for.  

Under 7K its a big loaf...strong and fast but overall its a very tame bike.
Does the bike turn into a animal after 7K?   I sure hope so.
rock.gif
Because of the huge torque of the Busa's motor combined with 200 mph gearing and a longer touring style wheelbase its VERY deceptive. It pulls harder than any other bike made at the low end...and hits even harder yet as you wind it up. My bike at 1 mile up in elevation is pulling so hard at an indicated 180 that the front end is skipping across the pavement. This bike is unbelievable the way it pulls at triple digits. But...because of its design, its not gonna fall on its face up to 8 grand THEN take off like some other bikes (which always FEELS faster), its gonna pull hard all the way through. So if you ever think its too tame...take some advice that was given to me when I first joined the board......once its broke in wind it up to about 10 grand or so through as many gears as you have the nerve/room/wallet for....and if you have a chance check out the speedo. I think tame will be the last word you'll use to describe it..............

Your going to love her, she just doesn't stop pulling, hard and smooth. I have a 2005 Silver and Blue 1100 miles and it feels alot better now than at the 500 break in. I don't think she's broke in good yet, so its only gets better. I never get yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaa out I always get son of a BBBBBBBEEEEEEEAAAAAATTTTcccccchhhhh
Mine really broke in at about 750 miles....thats when things started to get a little crazy.......I've owned and ridden lots of bikes.....and never have I rode anything that accelerates so hard without even feeling like its trying....its true...there's no replacement for displacement
wink.gif

Back