What is the Busa like after 7K rpms ?

BentValve

Alive & enjoying it!
Donating Member
Registered
I am still in my break in period and have kept it down under 5500 rpms for the most part...once or twice I have gone up to 7000 grand.
Its been alot of fun but I am starting to wonder if the Busa is a little tamer than I hoped for.  

Under 7K its a big loaf...strong and fast but overall its a very tame bike.
Does the bike turn into a animal after 7K?   I sure hope so.
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|BentValve
Reason for Edit: None given...|1112669398 -->

Trust me...you will NOT be disappointed
biggrin.gif
She will come alive and pull like NOTHING you have ridden before.

personally I think the busa is very tame by comparison to other bikes.. not tame.. but more refined in everything from the fit/finish to the power curve.

no big upturns/spike/drop offs in the power delievery.. It's just smooth.

just because it doesn't loaf along and then suddenly take off doesn't mean it ain't picking up speed like a oil tanker chucked from a plane.

Thats just how well it's designed.. smooth, like a cadillac. It don't jerk you around like some racer replica.. it just goes like a mofo. Give it some time.. you'll learn to appreciate it. Especially after you've rode it a few months and then jump on the latest/greatest liter or whatever.. feels like you gotta outta the benz and jumped into a over powered, high strung volkeswagon beetle (not the new one.. the OLD one)

My friends that have other sport bikes all call my Busa STAR WARS.....remember the first time you saw the Millennium Falcon go to hyper space
wow.gif

yeah when you get it in 2nd gear over 7000 rpms is when the warp engines kick in!! Just hope you have the bars pointed in the right direction!

Your going to love her, she just doesn't stop pulling, hard and smooth. I have a 2005 Silver and Blue 1100 miles and it feels alot better now than at the 500 break in. I don't think she's broke in good yet, so its only gets better. I never get yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaa out I always get son of a BBBBBBBEEEEEEEAAAAAATTTTcccccchhhhh

Ever pop a paper bag behind a sleeping cat? That's what punching it in 2nd always reminds me of.
biggrin.gif

What is the Busa like after 7K rpms [/QUOTE]

Betta strap on a diaper !
tounge.gif

Vroooooooooooommmmmmmm/////////////////////////

Yep yer gonna need Depends!

First gear is not safe. Wheelies all the time.

Yer gonna have to go our and shoot yer dog to get rid of a bad case of Perma-grin!

Back