what is faster?

OB_NumbNuts

Registered
Absolute TOSH

Black and Charcoal is the fastest and the 1999 models had the special black paint. unbelievably slippy and more aerodynamically orientated. I have a piccy of one if you want to see it!!

2000 blues are slower than a slow thing from Slowville, central Slowvania, on the planet SLOW.

lanta, what's yours ;) ;) ;)

But seriously, there are a few modifications between the 99 and 00 bikes, I believe, correct me if I'm wrong, ECU #'s are different, cams and timing are different, don't know how this plays out in relation to overall speed. Very hard to tell, mods and all that....

I honestly wouldn't worry. you aint never gonna get to it anyway!!

Nuts ;)

past a few, funny thing is red looks really good in the Black & Charcoals mirrors, till it is but a mere dot....................

Quick test, remove the plastic from the copper/silver the Blue/silver the Black/silver the Red/silver and take all the bikes to the strip or speed run and I bet they will all either run the same times or one will pull better than the rest. It depends on the dyno tuning that each bike was given and I bet if they all were tuned the same that each Hayabusa would be about .010 second with in each other's speed run.

after Cisco's test, put the blue silver plastic back on the fastest one.

[This message has been edited by CaveDweller (edited 16 August 2000).]

I say apples oranges, nobody has ever back to back gunned a 99/00 same day. Numbers posted by the mags are a year apart, diff conditions, etc.

blue fastest...hehehe

Hmmm, I heard the black paint was lead based and the others weren't...? Blue is nitromethane based. :)

hehehe Slow Nuts

methane from the sh1t you all spew and nitro cause it sounds lik the lot of ya are on laughing gas........

Black and Charcoal are way, way faster. No question about it.

Nuff said.

Black and Charcoal Nuts (with flake '99)

see. Thats where the Black paint comes in.

205 indicated.

Stock.

Will get timing done at Elvington speed run september 10th.

big, hard, cold, steel Nuts ;)

That would be the canadian busa, why our speedo registers 340....lol

[This message has been edited by adowell (edited 17 August 2000).]

Back