What is a good 1/8th mile time...

Skinny Kid, You should be calling your sef fast Skinny kid. i should have you race (ride) my Ninja Eater for best time. Baby 310hp 165mph at the end of the quarter on a slow run. You would be hanging on whooooooooooo Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

i would love to ride your bike ninja eater i have a friend that has a 2002 black/blue hayabusa with a 12-14" over stock swingarm and a velocity racing turbo kit he sports 250 plus and he is running 5.7s in the 1/8th haha he wont let me ride it guess he is scared i'll go to fast on his toy

jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

went back to the track tonight 5/1/03 and since my last post i have lowered my bike almost 2.5" still using the stock gearing and clutches and i ran a 6.303 @ 113.60 with a 1.549 short time and backed that up with a 6.302 @ 115.35 with a 1.583 short time i put a strap on the front at the track but never got to use it due to weather maybe next time i'll run some high 20's
kickass.gif
kickass.gif

kickass.gif

Keep it going Skinny...and you should enjoy more of the site than just this thread...8 post come on man...

Back