What headlight setup is this?

greg3852

Registered
A3F95EAC-5935-4C6E-89F0-739BD6412502.jpeg

9103D9BE-6C29-4069-B214-97A380B30200.jpeg

Selling my Twin Turbo All Costume BUSA, a lot of Goodies on this Bike, is got 325 HP to the rear wheel and I is only been a One Owner Bike OEM Milles 2,500. Open for Trades around the same Value or a Boat. 15,000 OBO any Question hit me up

Lol "All Costume" Busa... "I is only been"... "OEM Milles" people really need to read their descriptions before posting.

Selling my Twin Turbo All Costume BUSA, a lot of Goodies on this Bike, is got 325 HP to the rear wheel and I is only been a One Owner Bike OEM Milles 2,500. Open for Trades around the same Value or a Boat. 15,000 OBO any Question hit me up

Lol "All Costume" Busa... "I is only been"... "OEM Milles" people really need to read their descriptions before posting.
This is a pet peeve of mine too. If an ad says "For Sell" I keep right on moving. If you ain't bright enough to proof read, or ask someone else to help you, you don't need my money, and I don't need what you're selling.

It looks like a complete pile of sh*^. I was just interested in the headlights.
no... no.... I don't like to say anyones machine is a pile.... because obviously someone cared enough to buy a turbo/ spend money modding things heavily... I just think that some peope are convinced that an on3 turbo kit(modified) does the same thing as an RCC or NLR kit does and they are saving money intelligently..... THEN they run into issues finding a REAL turbo tuner setting it up to run great... its intimidating and costly... I really think when turbo shopping.... looks for keywords like RCC/NLR/Big CC/AMS/microtec/motec……

Light is cool i wouldnt go any closer to that bike though.

Back