Headlight mods?

hkrauss

Registered
Has anyone done any mods on their headlights to get a little more width out of the low and high headlight beams?

Yeah, you just open you owners manual. Find the low beam adjustment screw then adjust your low beam up a little. it helps if you park facing a wall or something so you can see how much you raise it. then go test it and adjust accordingly. and best of all its free!

Opps. I didn't see that Width part

Interesting question
wink.gif
, I guess your talking about more than just changing to HIDs. Which makes a BIG difference and no need (for me anyway) any additional light work. But changing the interior reflector arrangement or curvature :::: NO and I've never heard of anyone doing that  
beerchug.gif

Just go to HID's, they will illuminate anything you need to see! If it's outside of THAT beam, you need to be parked and using one of those million-candlepower things...
smile.gif

Heres the new plug n play Gatlin HID kit I'm selling for $160 , talk about bright, you could light up an Air strip with this baby.
First 10 orders get $20 off with free shipping.

post-11-21863-busa_headlight2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Rhythm,
I wish you offered those things last year when I did my HID mod. I would love to have one, but I am not switching now.

Don

I've never seen those before, but they look pretty sweet! got anything i can read about them? I'd be interested....is that low beam AND high beam?

man that looks bright rythm.

yeah hkraus, HID's are the way to go. turns night into day.

(Revolution @ Sep. 20 2007,21:12) man that looks bright rythm.

This kit has a HID (500K) in the High bean.
wink.gif

(ibified @ Sep. 21 2007,00:08) I've never seen those before, but they look pretty sweet!  got anything i can read about them? I'd be interested....is that low beam AND high beam?
+1 anything to read about them??

(mike04busa @ Sep. 21 2007,04:22)
(ibified @ Sep. 21 2007,00:08) I've never seen those before, but they look pretty sweet!  got anything i can read about them? I'd be interested....is that low beam AND high beam?
+1 anything to read about them??
Sure, you can read everything about it at www. UGOTPLAYED.COM
laugh.gif

Sorry folks, but I had to do. J/k
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(Rhythm @ Sep. 20 2007,21:12)
(Revolution @ Sep. 20 2007,21:12) man that looks bright rythm.

This kit has a HID (500K) in the High bean.
wink.gif

You mean 5000K (5000 degrees Kelvin) right? The hid high beam is in the original high beam location, or is it part of the array above it?

(stlbusarider @ Sep. 21 2007,13:04) I'm thinking they're all taking you seriously.
firedevil.gif

Those are not HID's are they?   They look like LED's.
A Xenon light behind multiple min focus lens's

Back