Need help finding headlight/ nose

MN72Busa

Formerly known as "Zuki"
Donating Member
Registered
Im looking for a headlight/nose conversion and I've done several searches, but I can't seem to come up with anything.

I'm looking for the conversion that makes the headlight a dual bulb system - round lights. I think I can buy a new nose with dual bulb setup, but I'm also looking for the piece that replaces the headlamp and a new unit is put in? Maybe Charles from StreetnTrack sold them some time back. Any help..anyone?

Like you said Charles Had the hook up on them. Can he not get them anymore? It has been a while since I have seen anything on them. The one I was thinking of used two projectors stacked kind of like a Duc.

Like you said Charles Had the hook up on them. Can he not get them anymore? It has been a while since I have seen anything on them. The one I was thinking of used two projectors stacked kind of like a Duc.
I didn't see the piece on his website, but that doesn't mean anything. Anyhow you know what I'm talking about..maybe Charles will chime in with a pic and price if he still has them.

I didn't see the piece on his website, but that doesn't mean anything. Anyhow you know what I'm talking about..maybe Charles will chime in with a pic and price if he still has them.
Don't take a chance on a Vendor noticing this thread. Make a phone call. He has way more than what his website indicates.

I will try and shoot Charles a call this week...anyone have any other pics?

Thanks to all that responded...I seriously searched google for hours last night with no results.

Some one on the board had that duel headlight and it just fit into the exsiting nose .

Thanks Frisbee
beerchug.gif

Back