What exhaust are you getting?

I'd love a full exhaust,however I did that on my '08 and clearance on the yoshimura made oil filter changes a pita . Probably just go with replacing the mufflers . waiting to see what options become available .
...I have a full Yosh system and have no problem getting the oil filter out...there's a little wiggling involved but it is a matter of seconds to switch out oil filters. Glad the gen 3 addressed the pain in the arse of taking the entire side fairing off...

My issue on my '08 with the full yoshimura was the clearance between the oil filter and the header . Removing the fairing wasn't a big deal,it was the cramped space between the oil filter and the header . Yes removing the lower fairing on the gen 3 does make a filter change easier . But I don't want the hassle I had with the yoshimura header I had before .

My issue on my '08 with the full yoshimura was the clearance between the oil filter and the header . Removing the fairing wasn't a big deal,it was the cramped space between the oil filter and the header . Yes removing the lower fairing on the gen 3 does make a filter change easier . But I don't want the hassle I had with the yoshimura header I had before .
I have the Yosh system on my '09 and have no issue changing the filter other than a little wiggling. Pretty simple thing to get at really...I can see how it could be a hassle though..

The guy I ordered from, Bills Exhaust, lost his licensed reseller status with Brock while my order was already pending for months. So I had to reorder one from Brock himself. Should be here Wednesday. Super excited.

I ended up putting the polished on my buddies gen 2 because of the no eta on the black ones and that was before the gen3 dropped. Im not a fan of the polished or chrome look but I will say I like brocks polished over his black finish. The black seems real dull and doesn't seen to take long to look old and worn.

Well the news is after debating to go with the polished exhaust and yet there isn't any photo of it on a Gen 3, the available quantities dropped to 1 instead of 5+, pulled the trigger and after 2 days I've contracted Brockes where they mentioned it's out of stock and will only be available in 8 weeks with preorders to cover they didn't share the number of exhausts per badge neither how many are already waiting.

So I've ordered the Megaphone 17" full titanium exhaust as the only one still available & confirmed, they should arrive in couple of days, But I won't install until I finish the first 1000KM service.

Well the news is after debating to go with the polished exhaust and yet there isn't any photo of it on a Gen 3, the available quantities dropped to 1 instead of 5+, pulled the trigger and after 2 days I've contracted Brockes where they mentioned it's out of stock and will only be available in 8 weeks with preorders to cover they didn't share the number of exhausts per badge neither how many are already waiting.

So I've ordered the Megaphone 17" full titanium exhaust as the only one still available & confirmed, they should arrive in couple of days, But I won't install until I finish the first 1000KM service.
I agree, I have Brocks alien head 2 "black" exhaust on order already. My Sprint filter F1 and exhaust won't go on until my 600 mile service. I don't feel like taking the fearings on and off at this point.

I'm also assuming the oil filter hasn't changed on our bikes? Same as gen2?

6 months in and still nothing sensible for the UK / EU market...just as well roads are getting greasy locally and the bike usage is slowing down... maybe next year the market and manufacturers will get it sorted.
All the ideas of swapping downpipes and single sided exhausts just doesn't do it for me.

Reactions: prg
Gen2 full dual cf Akropovic or Ti-force would look great on a gen3.
Both have sliding muffler hangers so should bolt to the passenger pegs or possibly need short extensions to reach the peg mounts.

I agree, I have Brocks alien head 2 "black" exhaust on order already. My Sprint filter F1 and exhaust won't go on until my 600 mile service. I don't feel like taking the fearings on and off at this point.

Yes the oil filter is the same as the Gen II.

I'm still considering Max Torque Cans for a full system, but I've sort of ruled out MTC slipons.

The Yosh system has a mid pipe cover, but the rest of the builders connect to the stock exhaust in such a way that it stands out like a sore thumb.

No flow for the current body styling.

Just thoughts. A.

P.S. I spoke to Martin at MTC and he said the exhaust angles are based on the stock exhaust around the oil filter. No issues for replacement of oil filters.

Last edited:
I'd be leery of having someone weld on my $2k full titanium pipe, I'll wait...
Absolutely no need, Brock sells a wiring harness that combines the signal for both O2 sensors into one. You will have no benefit from adding a second O2 sensor since it's going into one runner now. Also noted these are narrow band O2 sensors under idle and light load conditions only not sudden throttle changes or wide open throttle conditions.

I couldn’t wait

Received and installed immediately.

CE5981AF-0696-4D00-A2BD-B3B4AFDC1EB2.jpeg

I gave the the full 4 to 1 Delkevic a try. On my gen 3. My gen 1 and 2 have full 4 to 1 yosh. Swear they sound the same. And only cost 512.00 to the door new. It definitely picked up over stock exhaust. and weighs 30lbs lighter. Got the o2 wire conversion from Chris Moore at mooremafia.

I gave the the full 4 to 1 Delkevic a try. On my gen 3. My gen 1 and 2 have full 4 to 1 yosh. Swear they sound the same. And only cost 512.00 to the door new. It definitely picked up over stock exhaust. and weighs 30lbs lighter. Got the o2 wire conversion from Chris Moore at mooremafia.
That looks mighty affordable.

Back