Brocks vs yoshi?

07i3usa

Registered
I know yoshi is one of the top names but I have been lookin at brocks full alien head systems, but iv never actually talked to anyone that has had one can anyone help me out to choose the best pipe for me either a full yosh or a full brocks? Which makes better power across the board, I have a full roaring toyz stout pipe so I'm sure either with a can will be better than what I have, thanks for your help.
Posted via Mobile Device

I was a big Yoshimura buyer for years on all my previous Suzuki GSX-R's but aftrer the last system on my 1000 didn't fit right and later had other issues I was done. Check around and you will read the same from others in regards to the Yosh quality going down hill in the last 5 years.

I bought the Brock's CT series this time around and it's a very nice well engineered and made system.

Had Yoshi and switched to Brocks earlier this year. No comparison on performance, sound, and looks. Brocks hands down is the best.

Thanks for ur guys help and opinions, I was thinking about a full brocks alien head?
Posted via Mobile Device

I know yoshi is one of the top names but I have been lookin at brocks full alien head systems, but iv never actually talked to anyone that has had one can anyone help me out to choose the best pipe for me either a full yosh or a full brocks? Which makes better power across the board, I have a full roaring toyz stout pipe so I'm sure either with a can will be better than what I have, thanks for your help.
Posted via Mobile Device

We sell about 6 different quality systems Tsukigi, Ti-Force, Akrapovic, Yoshimura, Vance & Hines and M4. Different pipes do things better. We have sold over 300 systems to members here. Are you a sport touring guy, Drag guy, Land speed guy, bling guy, commuter....or LOUD as heck guy.

Once you figure that part out its easy to match the right pipe for your needs. If you are looking for max power bang for the buck there are options as well. The sale I listed on the Ti-Force 4-2-1-2 system with 380MM cannisters is tough to beat for max power, max quality, perfect sound and super light weight.

380 MM RACE 4-2-1-2 (Stainless) $1075.00 plus shipping

380 MM RACE 4-2-1-2 (Titanium or Carbon) $1249.00 plus shipping

Brock's stuff works very well have had his stuff on our dyno and at the track. But a few of the sponsors here have tried other systems with solid success as well. No disrespect to anyone just stating the facts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zee
Back