What exhaust are you getting?

Looks good just wish it wasn't 2k for a old system and not titanium to shave some weight...
I know right?. I wish Yoshimura was building their AT2 exhaust in black, they're still offering that dumb looking finish.

I'd actually go for that penta carbon exhaust from Brocks, but two grand is a little expensive.

Brock just released an adapter kit for the gen 3 so that the exhaust fits properly. You can watch the video but it contains a harness adapter for the 02 sensors and some washers for the header I believe it is. Otherwise it fits in place the same as I understand it

Cool, I searched for a Cannon for a guy over a year ago and couldn't find anything at all.
I hate to spread bad info and am glad they are still in business...I wish Ti-Force still was, or someone could get their patents and re-open.
Thanks for posting that...maybe I'm not the only dummy that thought Tsukigi were out of business, lol
You guys are right to think possible demise of products and companies in this day and age . Then the way things work , generally nowadays , stores do not stock a lot of stuff , and , or only promote products they like to sell , so product diversity can be limited .

Does anyone have a in at Brocks?, really hate my stock exhaust but I’m not waiting a year for pipes, gonna go with something else shortly, if I can find anything in stock that is.

yes I know they have a kit now, but from what I’ve heard, it’s months to get anything from them.
It just depends which exhaust you want? He's got several in stock but some of the high demand versions can take longer to get especially if you want custom colors.

If I could get an AT2 in black onyx, with matte carbon fiber that would be awesome. I'd take a Penta the same way though.

Then again I'm not convinced I'm not gonna give RCC my business.

If I'm gonna spend a bunch of money for an exhaust I might as will get a whole system. We got to be able to ECU edit though.

Max torque has a header for $552 usd.

The sell their cans separate. I still love that double tip, maybe in black. Might be cool !.

There you go chaps !. Spud.

Last edited:
I'm talking to MaxTorque right now. Let's see what kind of shipping cost, and all that is involved.

BTW, the link shows a Kawasaki label, but that's their universal can ordering page.

If you take a Brocks Gen II 4-1 and weld in a bung for a second 02 sensor, you'll be good. Otherwise you you'll need a wiring harness that loops both 02 sensor leads into one.

I, for one, would like to see something innovative for the Gen III exhaust choices.

CollageMaker_20210816_191312212.jpg

Any news I would like to get 2 Penta the black ones with no eta. and I don't want to get the polished !!!
I ended up putting the polished on my buddies gen 2 because of the no eta on the black ones and that was before the gen3 dropped. Im not a fan of the polished or chrome look but I will say I like brocks polished over his black finish. The black seems real dull and doesn't seen to take long to look old and worn.

I am curious why Brocks wouldn't weld a bung onto the left side of the gen 2 pipe for the gen 3 instead of making a harness to eliminate one sensor. I would think that a sensor on both sides would allow the curves to be adjusted with more precision. Unless they are developing a gen 3 pipe.

I am curious why Brocks wouldn't weld a bung onto the left side of the gen 2 pipe for the gen 3 instead of making a harness to eliminate one sensor. I would think that a sensor on both sides would allow the curves to be adjusted with more precision. Unless they are developing a gen 3 pipe.
The factory O2 sensors are narrowband nor do they come into play during sudden throttle changes or wide open throttle. That's why they always stuff a wideband down the exhaust when they do a professional tune.

I'd love a full exhaust,however I did that on my '08 and clearance on the yoshimura made oil filter changes a pita . Probably just go with replacing the mufflers . waiting to see what options become available .

The factory O2 sensors are narrowband nor do they come into play during sudden throttle changes or wide open throttle. That's why they always stuff a wideband down the exhaust when they do a professional tune.
I am not talking about a dyno tune, I am talking about the ecu being able to read the bike's needs as your conditions dictate.

Back