What do you use

Well it's over but WTH. OEM oil and filters. I let the factory ayr filter go by mistake to 22K miles and it looked real nice when I changed it. Plugs NKG CR9E every 16K or so. The oil and filter gets changed every 4K even though the manual tells you you can skip every other change. At 26K on the '08 I haven't warn out the brake pads or chain and sprockets, but I do clean and wax the chain about every 1K. Blinker fluid every two years .....

Well it's over but WTH. OEM oil and filters. I let the factory ayr filter go by mistake to 22K miles and it looked real nice when I changed it. Plugs NKG CR9E every 16K or so. The oil and filter gets changed every 4K even though the manual tells you you can skip every other change. At 26K on the '08 I haven't warn out the brake pads or chain and sprockets, but I do clean and wax the chain about every 1K. Blinker fluid every two years .....

damnit i keep forgetting to change that blinker fluid.. one of these days im really goign to need em and they are going to fail

Back