What colors are sold in Canada

OB_KawAbuser

Registered
I know they sell the red/black in Europe, but what is sold in Australia and in Canada. Going to the Loudon AMA races in a week and it will be interesting to see what the Crazy Canadians will be rideing.Some of the strangest and craziest things are ridden by the Canadians. Did anybody see they guy with the pitbull terrier and the dog house built on the back of a BMW Paris/Dakar GS model.They were from Canada!

Black/Red, Copper/? , Black/Grey.
Note: Up until a few years ago, we in Canada got the best bikes from the manuactures. IE, GXS-R 1100's. In the us came with 36 mm carbs etc, here we got them with the 40mm, better cams and timing etc. Unfortunately as of late, Canada is starting to get the 49 state models. And it looks like is a couple or three years that will change to California models in BC. I hope this is not the case. But then again in a few years all bigger bikes may come with Catylitic Converters and we will not be able to put a aftermarket pipe on them. :(

Ofcourse they would get the red one-(usually dont like red) but i definitely would have gotten the 'Busa in red. Mine is black

Down here in OZ we get the Black/Red (mine) and the Copper/Silver. The Australian model comes without the catalytic converter.

I would say the Black/Grey will be released as a 2000 model.

I am a Canadian living in Barrie Ontario. I put my 79 CBX up for sale and sold it to a fellow in the Phillipines, also sold my VF1000R to buy the mighty Hayabusa. Snoozed and loosed, all were sold and I am now bikeless waiting to order in Nov for a 2000 model. The colors here are the black/silver and the copper/silver. Not willing to pay a premium so will probably have to wait till next season.

here the hayabusa colors i found till today for europe (including some 2 or 3 for overseas)

the mentioned color schemes - set in brackets - are especial suzuki´s codes and should be the same all over this beautyful blue ball.

hope it will help a bit ;)

Last edited:
Back