What are your people best known for around the world

Reality...Our Skunk. No not that little gas a55 critter.I'm talkin' the weed man.
Oh...that and Bill Murray.

Canadian's are some of the most welcomed tourist's on the planet.No idea why.
I'm the meanest,nastiess,mo-fo I know. :fire: Your hommies.....

Rubb.
HI. My mothers relativers came over on the Mayflower. I an related to John Alden. I am also related to Miles Standish and the Reverend Sanuel Parris of the Salem witch trials fame. I am 49% English and 49% German. In 1966 at 17 I joined the Army I was a mechanic and went to Nam, but at 135lbs they but me in the assault helicopters as a door gunner. Rubb what is meaner and nastier than a 17 year old with a M60.

HI. My mothers relativers came over on the Mayflower. I an related to John Alden. I am also related to Miles Standish and the Reverend Sanuel Parris of the Salem witch trials fame. I am 49% English and 49% German. In 1966 at 17 I joined the Army I was a mechanic and went to Nam, but at 135lbs they but me in the assault helicopters as a door gunner. Rubb what is meaner and nastier than a 17 year old with a M60.
English/German eh, must have been a different household to be in say around 1939-1945.:eek:
A 17 year old with an' M60... "Kill 'em all,let God sort 'em out."
Was it the movie Platoon where one G.I. says to the Huey door gunner...
"How can you shoot women and children!!"
Door gunner say's "It's easy,you just don't lead 'em as much."
Good post Mike. Rubb.

I'm a mutt...a little of this and a little of that...

A large percentage German, some English and some French Metis...

Both of my dad's parents were born Babylon NY so I could have a duel citizenship if I wanted I guess.

Both of my grand dads died in WW2 so I never got to know them or my grand mothers who died when I was very young.

English/German eh, must have been a different household to be in say around 1939-1945.:eek:
Good post Mike. Rubb.
Hi. My dad was a Sergeant in the army with the YD [Yankee Division] fought with General Patton in the battle of the Bulge.

Good post Mike. Rubb.
Full metal jacket !

Canadian Indians right? You don't hear to much about them anymore,well we dont out in BC. anyway. Rubb.
No, French indigenous peoples...they are gaining ground and are on the verge of having aboriginal rights same as status indigenous persons.

They were more prevalent in the prairies.

Kiwis like going fast..

The front guard and lower engine fairing are actually 'aero winglets' to help with wheelie control - aero are common on MotoGp these days.

I think i am mainly irish but fck if i know for sure i was adopted. I have a ton of red in my beard and hair till sun hits me then its blonde or grey now more and more.

Back