What a difference in feeling 750 vs Hayabusa

2hip

Registered
Just some general impressions of the 750 versus the Hayabusa...Only rode it out on the HWY for less than a mile...My goodness...a race pipe is very loud...at 12K rpm in 2nd it was ear splitting I kid you not. Bike has a very big rake to it compared to the Busa. I barely can get both feet on the ground and I am 5'9". Busa has tons more accleration in low rpms than the 750. Once the 750 is up on the cam around 4500 she pulls real well. It was raining and cool today so I did not have the Huevos to lay her over very much...new bike, cold tires, and water is a bad recipe:whistle: I can see immediately that I need to get my self in bike shape. Big rake..low handle bars...Sato racing rear sets and you have a lot of weight on your hands. This is something I would never try on my Hayabusa...Hold the back of the bike with one hand while you get the Pit Bull in place to jack her up...A 750 is soooo much lighter than the Busa...that's all i got right now for ya...2hip

bike 750 details 011.jpg

ur gonna be real impressed once u get it WFO going down a long straight! the 750 flat out flies for a small bike!! i am racing an 02 750 with WERA and Fastraxx this year... i spent all last year getting used to the bike and now its go time. heading to florida in a couple of weeks to get the winter cobb webs out..

did i mention your gonna love that thing once you get it out on the track?? :laugh::thumbsup:

Nice lookin bike you were able to purchase! Keep us posted on your track progress with lots of pics. :beerchug:

Is that paint on the driveway, or oil.

Just some general impressions of the 750 versus the Hayabusa...Only rode it out on the HWY for less than a mile...My goodness...a race pipe is very loud...at 12K rpm in 2nd it was ear splitting I kid you not. Bike has a very big rake to it compared to the Busa. I barely can get both feet on the ground and I am 5'9". Busa has tons more accleration in low rpms than the 750. Once the 750 is up on the cam around 4500 she pulls real well. It was raining and cool today so I did not have the Huevos to lay her over very much...new bike, cold tires, and water is a bad recipe:whistle: I can see immediately that I need to get my self in bike shape. Big rake..low handle bars...Sato racing rear sets and you have a lot of weight on your hands. This is something I would never try on my Hayabusa...Hold the back of the bike with one hand while you get the Pit Bull in place to jack her up...A 750 is soooo much lighter than the Busa...that's all i got right now for ya...2hip

That is a nice looking bike, That white and blue is a good color.

Amode, my dear friend...the cement is wet due to washing plastics after i sanded them for the last couple of days...the paint on the cement is in another location:laugh: 2hip

I went from a 750 to Busa. It is a big difference in handling you can flick and brake late on the 750; I would not recommend this on a Busa. You can also come out of the corner max on the 750 highly not advisable on a Busa. They are 2 different bikes.

I just sold my 05 750 and picked up the hayabusa, can't wait to see the diffrence(as I haven't rode my new bike yet damn snow!:moon:)

yall 750 brothers be very careful with them busa's. weight and power is very different... take curves slower with busa til you get used to it; learn your new bike!:please:

I'd been riding a 'Busa for a few months after I bought it in '03, and finally sold my Katana 600. Thy buyer asked me to ride the bike to his house (he was new and was afraid to), so I did. Man, that thing felt like underpowered bicycle! Talk about a difference.

Back