Commnets on my gsxr-750

Cuffee

Donating Member
Registered
Well I had the chance to my new GSXR-750 for about a 50 mile run. I just wanted to see what she could do. However, I had to keep everything under 7500 RPMS.

My report...
The 750 is very quick. I found myself at 100 mph in 6th gear right at 7500 rpm. Also, I the corners came a lot quicker. I definitely noticed how easy it is to throw the bike around.

The bike shifts very, very smooth. I was very impressed by the way I was able to got through the gears effortlessly.

The bike handles like it's on rails. You definitely feel the bumps. However, the ride is very smooth.

Things I didn't like...
The wind seem to just blow me around the road.

No clock :-)

No gas gauge!

The security of ~480 lbs around me.

All in all, the 750 is a great bike. It has the best of both worlds....Power....Handling. I am very happy with my purchase.

none of them have clocks or gas gauges !! only sport tourers do.and your right, the wind protection sucks in any position but a full tuck.you must remember its a race reproduction bike!!ps i envy you getting one CONRGATS and be safe its a nutty machine!!

<!--EDIT|rob t
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143395027 -->

Sounds like my litre bike...only less HP
tounge.gif
fun machine
wink.gif

congrats and no surprise you like the 750. It is easily one of my favorite bikes (had a '93, and two '98s: all blue and white)
smile.gif

Cuffee,

I just got back from a ride in WINDY (!!!!) Kansas...you do get blown around quite a bit on a 750. I don't have gas gauge but I do have a clock.

Glad you enjoyed the bike.

any more pics? The burgundy/black 750 is the one that hits my taste buds. Perfect track weapon.

Back