What’s your favorite winter Olympic event?

You, have lost all my respect.
And crokinolé is RATHER difficult.

cheers
ken
I love crokinole and play it all the time...

I curled before and just can't corelate the similarity between it and chess but I can see the similarity between it and shuffle board....I played the table top version lots and it is very similar to curling in my opinion.

I read somewhere they were once considering adding snowmobile supercross to the Olympics but it was shot down as they didn't want mechanical machines added.

Too bad, more people might have watched that.

The agony of defeat.....:cool:
1644803451908.png

My wife and I were talking about pairs figure skating and both agree that it won't be long before we see man and man, woman and woman pair figure skaters especially with the generational drive for all inclusivity...

I’d rather watch a slow bicycle race. 12-16” lanes, feet can never touch the ground, narrow tires, single speed chain drive, in deep sand or deep snow. Last bike to cross wins. More exciting than watching curling. :)

I’d rather watch a slow bicycle race. 12-16” lanes, feet can never touch the ground, narrow tires, single speed chain drive, in deep sand or deep snow. Last bike to cross wins. More exciting than watching curling. :)
Maybe they can come up with the ski/snow mountain bike conversion and have races....

There are a quite a few athletes who are competing for countries other than their countries of origin.....I've heard the word "heritage" quite a bit when it comes to athletes who are competing on behalf of their parent's or grandparent's heritage...

Dollars to donuts this comes with a great big fat cheque.....

Well. it's over and that's a good thing....

It was an Olympics which didn't leave me with a "feel good" attitude....

There are still a lot of hard feelings towards China and now that they have thrown their hat in the ring with Russia (no surprise there) it made it all the more lackluster....

Glad it's over.

Not on my schedule this year ,maybe when life gets back to normal.
want nothing to do with support to China . USA should have stayed
home .

Watching the world’s athletes compete in the Olympic Games had nothing to do with “support to China “. I like racing as in the Skeleton races where the ‘luge’ pilots race downhill on ice head first!:bowdown:

Back