We've got 2 2k5 Busas in stock!!

tedbiele

Thats Mr. Great Pumpkin to you!&quot
Donating Member
Registered
If you want a new one - let me know.
We have the Black & Gray and the Black & Red in stock right now.
We are about to receive our first 2k5 1000 too. Supposed to arrive this morning / today sometime!! Should be nice.
If you know someone - send them my way!
Thanks guys!
Ted

Infact Ted I could avertise in the base paper and a lot of folks will go to you direct if you can work the shipping company thing out. The only local guy here in Italy went out of business so now it is wide open. He was buying American Spec bikes out of Ohio and shipping them here. He was charging MSRP Plus 500-1200 shipping. he sold like 18 last summer just to the Americans on base. I also can set you up with an Italian dealership who would be interested in buying bikes. They charge about 14000 euro for them. Busa's I mean. You could easliy get full MSRP and ship directly to the dealership here.

Infact Ted I could avertise in the base paper and a lot of folks will go to you direct if you can work the shipping company thing out. The only local guy here in Italy went out of business so now it is wide open. He was buying American Spec bikes out of Ohio and shipping them here. He was charging MSRP Plus 500-1200 shipping. he sold like 18 last summer just to the Americans on base. I also can set you up with an Italian dealership who would be interested in buying bikes. They charge about 14000 euro for them. Busa's I mean. You could easliy get full MSRP and ship directly to the dealership here.
painless - do it. I'll work it out on my end.
whatever the cost to advertise - i'll pay it.
i don't care.
i'm in this for the long haul.

Well damn. Today started out with a bang. Sold an GSXR 750 off the bat! Bang!
Then went on to close out the day with 4 bikes sold today!!

GSX-R750 Blue & White
400 4x4 Eiger Camo 4-wheeler
VL 1500 C90 Boulevard
VL 800 S50 Boulevard

Not bad for the NEW guy eh??! LOL! Was pretty damn stoked!
biggrin.gif

If you want a new one - let me know.
We have the Black & Gray and the Black & Red in stock right now.
Props for Ted - I just bought on '05 Black and Silver and it is absolutely beautiful! Anyone out there undecided on a color...you won't be disappointed with black and silver. It is absolutely beautiful!
drooling3.gif

I want one Ted... Just can't afford it.
drooling3.gif
Congrats on the good day and the sales though man!
beerchug.gif

Congrats on the sales Ted
beerchug.gif

How I wish the customs in India, were easier to handle! I would have surely bought a GSX1000R 05 from you... if it were not for these pesky Indian customs
smile.gif

If things are this good fellas. I found a new home!! LOL! Selling motorcycles is like a dream come true career - one I never thought about much - but it's turning dreamier by the day!! LOL! Especially if I have 4 bike saturdays.

Any chances of shipping a bike to Okinawa?  I will pay.
Umm, Ted?

Cash in hand, my friend. Interested in a 05 Gixxer1000 in black.

I am one of those military peeps that painless4u is talking about. American spec bikes are hard to find overseas. The ones that are over here, are priced so ridiculously you wouldnt beleive it. The 2003 generation gsxr was $15,500 at the dealership when it came out.

So yes, I am serious. Buying from a fellow Texan only makes this deal better.

-Bill

I'll pm you.
Want to keep it there too if possible??
Do you have a phone number??
We set up delivery to the airport - you set it up from there.
The number will be better then 15,500...... for sure. You'll be able to get it shipped to airport + Okinawa + still have cash for matching helmet and jacket for 15,500..... LOL!
biggrin.gif

Back