Western Society...

The craziness you mentioned is going on in a lot more places and at much higher levels as compared to decades ago during our civil rights era of protesting. The MSM ( all of them ) are a good portion of the problem with the propaganda they spew continuously. At least the "Ministry of Disinformation" board got shut down before it got started. Free speech has been dying for a while... the powers that be will make another attempt sooner or later to notch it up.

It can only be labeled as trolling when it's not true.

As usual, not true.
200.gif

The craziness you mentioned is going on in a lot more places and at much higher levels as compared to decades ago during our civil rights era of protesting. The MSM ( all of them ) are a good portion of the problem with the propaganda they spew continuously. At least the "Ministry of Disinformation" board got shut down before it got started. Free speech has been dying for a while... the powers that be will make another attempt sooner or later to notch it up.

It can only be labeled as trolling when it's not true.
See what you are doing here?

You are having a conversation and listening to both sides and responding to a conversation in a manner expected of a participant.

The person labelled as a troll doesn't do this, this person has an ideology and agenda where input from other people is not necessary or responded to in a manner depicting what we would call a conversation...it is more of an information session-information that goes one way only.

The craziness has always been there and probably been much worse-the access to social media and platforms for people wearing tin foil hats awaiting the apocalypse is prominent these days. In normal times, these persons parents would go to the basement and slap these people across the head and tell them to go get a job and a haircut...

See what you are doing here?

You are having a conversation and listening to both sides and responding to a conversation in a manner expected of a participant.

The person labelled as a troll doesn't do this, this person has an ideology and agenda where input from other people is not necessary or responded to in a manner depicting what we would call a conversation...it is more of an information session-information that goes one way only.

The craziness has always been there and probably been much worse-the access to social media and platforms for people wearing tin foil hats awaiting the apocalypse is prominent these days. In normal times, these persons parents would go to the basement and slap these people across the head and tell them to go get a job and a haircut...
I am showing you what has come to light.
2000 Mules is a deep look into what happened on the ground in at least 6 states with Mules used for one purpose. These Mules carried their cell phones and showed how many drop boxes they visited at all hours of the day and night. It shows where they stopped to pick up ballots to be delivered to drop boxes from the same places where other mules picked up ballots. The documentary details the activity of people paid $10 a ballot (plus or minus) to put them in drop boxes.

Let me guess... you think 2000 Mules is all fiction... you think it's all right wing conspiracy crap... you think it never happened. You are entitled to your opinion.

People can label other people as they see fit... if somebody labels me as a troll, so be it. I can't stop that person, nor, would I want too. I am not calling people names here... am I? Let the people that want to call other people names do it. What it really reveals is they don't have a position on a particular point of contention that can be verified as true. So, they just label people because it's is all they have to make an argument that counters the other persons point of view.

I am showing you what has come to light.
2000 Mules is a deep look into what happened on the ground in at least 6 states with Mules used for one purpose. These Mules carried their cell phones and showed how many drop boxes they visited at all hours of the day and night. It shows where they stopped to pick up ballots to be delivered to drop boxes from the same places where other mules picked up ballots. The documentary details the activity of people paid $10 a ballot (plus or minus) to put them in drop boxes.

Let me guess... you think 2000 Mules is all fiction... you think it's all right wing conspiracy crap... you think it never happened. You are entitled to your opinion.

People can label other people as they see fit... if somebody labels me as a troll, so be it. I can't stop that person, nor, would I want too. I am not calling people names here... am I? Let the people that want to call other people names do it. What it really reveals is they don't have a position on a particular point of contention that can be verified as true. So, they just label people because it's is all they have to make an argument that counters the other persons point of view.
I think you are missing the point, nobody (I think) has called you a troll because you carry out a conversation and listen to what other people say before replying...unlike others.

As for your conspiracy theories, they are what they are...I don't necessarily believe them as I think they are just vessels for people to grasp onto a failed president that they don't want to believe lost an election...

Like I said several times, Biden didn't win that election, people just wanted to get rid of Trump.

I think you are missing the point, nobody (I think) has called you a troll because you carry out a conversation and listen to what other people say before replying...unlike others.

As for your conspiracy theories, they are what they are...I don't necessarily believe them as I think they are just vessels for people to grasp onto a failed president that they don't want to believe lost an election...

Like I said several times, Biden didn't win that election, people just wanted to get rid of Trump.
Its just Wuzza and the memes he likes to use.

Biden didn't win anything... either Dinesh is lying or 2000 Mules is the real deal. Take a look if you want too.

Its just Wuzza and the memes he likes to use.

Biden didn't win anything... either Dinesh is lying or 2000 Mules is the real deal. Take a look if you want too.
If a democratic republican such as the US is to survive as a country, it's citizens have to have faith in the system which puts a government into power....if this faith is no longer present, the democratic process will fail along with the country.....I've seen the results of this a few times and the country is almost unlivable.

For all these conspiracy theorists to be running around spreading the idea of an election failure is a very dangerous thing for the very fabric of your country. Biden didn't win, people just wanted to get rid of Trump as the political neutral were sick and tired of his antics.

If a democratic republican such as the US is to survive as a country, it's citizens have to have faith in the system which puts a government into power....if this faith is no longer present, the democratic process will fail along with the country.....I've seen the results of this a few times and the country is almost unlivable.

For all these conspiracy theorists to be running around spreading the idea of an election failure is a very dangerous thing for the very fabric of your country. Biden didn't win, people just wanted to get rid of Trump as the political neutral were sick and tired of his antics.
I totally get it... we must have trust in our leaders at all levels or forget about it. There in lies the core of the matter. Many of our leaders, especially those running things right now have proven to us on numerous occasions they can't be trusted to obey the oath that pledged when they were sworn in. Just look to our southern border as one example of failure to protect our country.

The laundry list is long with other examples of gross incompetence and failure to proactively defend, protect, and insure the continuance of our country as a free and sovereign republic.

You believe people didn't vote for Trump... sorry, ain't buying it. The support in the streets was self evident by crowd size turnout on dozens of venues where rallies were held. When more Trump supporters show up for a Biden / Harris rally to let those two candidates know which side is showing up to make their voices heard and banners seen... then, the dark side knows they don't have a chance in an honest election.

If you poll people today about the JFK assassination it is overwhelmingly ( over 70% ) thought of as a cover up. How can the people of a country have faith in its government when a beloved leader is gunned down in broad daylight in front of hundreds of witnesses while sitting next to his wife in a limousine? Then, 3 days later a gunman is allowed inside a police station and shoots the accused perp before he can plead his case? The Rubicon was crossed.

More independent writers have written books about that single event in history than any other. Get this... new information is still coming out as forensics keep getting better. To bad they can't find JFK's brain any longer so it could be analyzed for the possibility of a frangible bullet used that took out a portion of his skull and spattered brain matter over the car and Jackie. Her words when asked why she wouldn't change her clothes before LBJs swearing in... "Let them see what they have done". The FBI files are redacted to this day 59 years past... and the truth was scheduled to come out in 2013 according to high ranking government officials back in the 60s. The People get a big fat nothing to see here. How does a nation move on in an honest manner when it still has lies of this magnitude? How do you regain trust when it is running with the same deceptive story and stalling actions decades after the fact?

Observers like you and millions of others wonder why the American people don't trust their government.

Trust is earned, not given away like this country does with its money and resources as shown in our 30 Trillion dollar plus budget deficit... 2/3rds of it since Obama took office... ( Bush signed everything put in front of him for 8 years too ) and it's probably a lot more than that. Incompetence and corruption has been on full display for decades.

Trump was despised politically for exposing the left and Hillary... that is why we had Russia, Russia, Russia and the Mueller investigation going on for years. We had two impeachments that failed but it didn't matter... the left was fighting back with guilt by accusation... just one smear job after another and the MSM putting on a good show with the same tag lines on the same days on multiple channels... All together now! Orange Man Bad!!!

Tax returns some might say? Tax returns are protected under the 4th Amendment. Is the President exempt from 4th A protection? ( NO ) Presidents that reveal their private tax returns do so willingly as a political gambit to improve their image... not because they really want to.

Yes... beating a dead horse here for millions that would like the truth to finally come out.. sorry... to much legacy will be revealed and put on display if it were ever to be shown to Americans that never got the true answers to who paid for it and who did it.

I do this to paint a picture for you... not an attempt to change anything... we are well past that point now.

It is simply my perspective... I was 10 years old in 1963... I lived through it at an age when I thought something like this would some how have a happy ending... it didn't... one bullet changed the course of history and a million lies later we still have a dead horse in the living room... it stinks, it looks bad and the American people have to step over it all the time.

One more point... When JFK went down the nation mourned... if Trump had been shot down millions would have cheered in triumph... we got him, we got him! Lets party!

Last edited:
I totally get it... we must have trust in our leaders at all levels or forget about it. There in lies the core of the matter. Many of our leaders, especially those running things right now have proven to us on numerous occasions they can't be trusted to obey the oath that pledged when they were sworn in. Just look to our southern border as one example of failure to protect our country.

The laundry list is long with other examples of gross incompetence and failure to proactively defend, protect, and insure the continuance of our country as a free and sovereign republic.

You believe people didn't vote for Trump... sorry, ain't buying it. The support in the streets was self evident by crowd size turnout on dozens of venues where rallies were held. When more Trump supporters show up for a Biden / Harris rally to let those two candidates know which side is showing up to make their voices heard and banners seen... then, the dark side knows they don't have a chance in an honest election.

If you poll people today about the JFK assassination it is overwhelmingly ( over 70% ) thought of as a cover up. How can the people of a country have faith in its government when a beloved leader is gunned down in broad daylight in front of hundreds of witnesses while sitting next to his wife in a limousine? Then, 3 days later a gunman is allowed inside a police station and shoots the accused perp before he can plead his case? The Rubicon was crossed.

More independent writers have written books about that single event in history than any other. Get this... new information is still coming out as forensics keep getting better. To bad they can't find JFK's brain any longer so it could be analyzed for the possibility of a frangible bullet used that took out a portion of his skull and spattered brain matter over the car and Jackie. Her words when asked why she wouldn't change her clothes before LBJs swearing in... "Let them see what they have done". The FBI files are redacted to this day 59 years past... and the truth was scheduled to come out in 2013 according to high ranking government officials back in the 60s. The People get a big fat nothing to see here. How does a nation move on in an honest manner when it still has lies of this magnitude? How do you regain trust when it is running with the same deceptive story and stalling actions decades after the fact?

Observers like you and millions of others wonder why the American people don't trust their government.

Trust is earned, not given away like this country does with its money and resources as shown in our 30 Trillion dollar plus budget deficit... 2/3rds of it since Obama took office... ( Bush signed everything put in front of him for 8 years too ) and it's probably a lot more than that. Incompetence and corruption has been on full display for decades.

Trump was despised politically for exposing the left and Hillary... that is why we had Russia, Russia, Russia and the Mueller investigation going on for years. We had two impeachments that failed but it didn't matter... the left was fighting back with guilt by accusation... just one smear job after another and the MSM putting on a good show with the same tag lines on the same days on multiple channels... All together now! Orange Man Bad!!!

Tax returns some might say? Tax returns are protected under the 4th Amendment. Is the President exempt from 4th A protection? ( NO ) Presidents that reveal their private tax returns do so willingly as a political gambit to improve their image... not because they really want to.

Yes... beating a dead horse here for millions that would like the truth to finally come out.. sorry... to much legacy will be revealed and put on display if it were ever to be shown to Americans that never got the true answers to who paid for it and who did it.

I do this to paint a picture for you... not an attempt to change anything... we are well past that point now.

It is simply my perspective... I was 10 years old in 1963... I lived through it at an age when I thought something like this would some how have a happy ending... it didn't... one bullet changed the course of history and a million lies later we still have a dead horse in the living room... it stinks, it looks bad and the American people have to step over it all the time.

One more point... When JFK went down the nation mourned... if Trump had been shot down millions would have cheered in triumph... we got him, we got him! Lets party!
So what are you as an individual going to do about? Are you going to leave the US or stay and deal with what life gives you?

Your last point tells you what people thought of Trump....it's not his fault, by definition of his lifestyle he is what he is....

If the election was indeed fraudulent (and I don't believe for a minute that it was) the US as a nation is in serious, serious trouble.....

So what are you as an individual going to do about? Are you going to leave the US or stay and deal with what life gives you?

Your last point tells you what people thought of Trump....it's not his fault, by definition of his lifestyle he is what he is....

If the election was indeed fraudulent (and I don't believe for a minute that it was) the US as a nation is in serious, serious trouble.....
The only thing I can do is prepare for the coming crash that is unfolding before all of us right now.

Their is no place to go.... you can't escape government control in the modern western world.

I don't even have a passport... The Feds want $80+ bucks to make a document that says you are you... oh my! What a deal that is!! Now what's missing? My Real ID drivers license where I had to bring my original Birth Certificate to the DMV a couple years ago isn't good enough to identify me when I travel?

In 1973 when I passed through Canada on my way to Alaska I didn't even need a passport.

Now, If I were to go to Tijuana Mexico today I would not be allowed to re enter America without a passport.

The currency reset is coming... were going digital... more digital than we already are. Some fast food chains are now preparing to accept crypto currencies as payment for food in America.

Cities and suburbia are not where you want to be... these are the areas that will be affected early on and where the pain will felt before rural areas.

Centralized control of the population always ends up looking like a controlled demolition even though it might takes decades for the control to be achieved.

Where do you think the next war will break out?

One mans take... just telling it how he sees it. People will disagree... just like they do so often these days.

The only thing I can do is prepare for the coming crash that is unfolding before all of us right now.

Their is no place to go.... you can't escape government control in the modern western world.

I don't even have a passport... The Feds want $80+ bucks to make a document that says you are you... oh my! What a deal that is!! Now what's missing? My Real ID drivers license where I had to bring my original Birth Certificate to the DMV a couple years ago isn't good enough to identify me when I travel?

In 1973 when I passed through Canada on my way to Alaska I didn't even need a passport.

Now, If I were to go to Tijuana Mexico today I would not be allowed to re enter America without a passport.

The currency reset is coming... were going digital... more digital than we already are. Some fast food chains are now preparing to accept crypto currencies as payment for food in America.

Cities and suburbia are not where you want to be... these are the areas that will be affected early on and where the pain will felt before rural areas.

Centralized control of the population always ends up looking like a controlled demolition even though it might takes decades for the control to be achieved.

Where do you think the next war will break out?

One mans take... just telling it how he sees it. People will disagree... just like they do so often these days.

Honestly I don't put much truck into these videos....this is an opinion video..

The US has survived much worse than what is going on these days...and is still here and will still be here long after we have turned into dust..

I just can't operate in the realm of conspiracy theories and "sky is falling" rhetoric.....just not in my nature.

We all operate in our own realms. I am re evaluating the main market force dynamics as they persist, stop, or accelerate as I look around. Its my job to protect my family... so I pay attention to what is happening that could destabilize my personal economy.

Overall we are in unchartered waters based on the size of age groups and the spending characteristics they each group possesses and how that affects the economy. Right now the largest spending group is still the baby boomers born between 1946 and 1964 and is midway through its decline and will end around 2042. The younger groups are smaller and still haven't really gained in the income producing levels as when the boomers were producing at the age those groups are in right now. The two smaller groups of Millennials and Gen Zs are earning less money and in smaller numbers is replacing the baby boomer generation which is spending less as they retire and eventually die. ( Maybe this is why the borders were opened by this administration ) Add to that the 10s of trillions that have been artificially injected into the economy by the Fed since 2008 and creating a bubble ( talking of the USA only here through globalization has connected countries more than ever ) and the result of that increase in the money supply is going to be inflation followed be deflation... ( real estate is heavily overvalued... figure cost to build by square feet as compared to what it sells for in the middle class market ) and nobody but the properly situated people like deflation... especially our Federal Government that is addicted to over spending. This is a pattern of boom and bust that's already played out in Europe and Japan with dire results. Japan has still not fully recovered from the bust of the late 80s. Japan still has negative amortized real estate loans on it balance sheets. Many more factors are at play here... those are just a few details.

Countries rise and fall based on how they are managed... as we look back through history you will see the different phases countries go through that causes them to rise and fall. Its inevitable this country will devolve slowly if effective and mature leadership doesn't rise up soon and retake control of this country. When you have this much fraud, corruption, mismanged resources and constant propaganda running through a country the end result is assured. Look at history of Germany, Russia and Venezuela as the most recent examples of countries that collapsed. What were they doing leading up their collapse?

The USA has big banks and big businesses that are to big to fail as proven by the government bailouts with the fiat currency regarded as the world reserve currency of many countries that do business in the petroleum industry. We are now seeing that "agreement" called the Bretton Woods Conference weakening even more as countries are starting to exchange petroleum products between each other without converting the transaction into dollars that made the dollar strong and in demand. With the USA and the dollar being the biggest currency in the world for so long it allowed the USA to dig the biggest financial hole that affects other countries as they print their own FIAT to keep up with the FIAT dollar. Fiat money is money given value by decree by the government that prints its. Its really part counterfeit as it devalues the currency that was produced before and at times was backed by assets like gold and silver.

Trade wars can turn into kinetic wars... and its happened before... it wouldn't take much for it to happen again right now. Putin wants his country back... Ukraine has great value in several key ways and would serve Russia well if it would just surrender... kinda late now... Putin is now more unpopular than Biden on the world stage in my biased opinion. Even if Ukraine surrendered the level of resentment for the slaughter having taken place already has scarred the people of Ukraine as well as others in the area.

Back