G'Day From West Australia

Hoddo

Registered
Hi people, newie to this forum having just purchased a new 2011 Big Bad Bussa.
Look forward to chatting with you all.

All the best from Hoddo - Perth, Western Australia.:thumbsup:

welcome to the .org
you are enjoying the sun while I'm freezing my arse off. If I can be of any help, don't hesitate to ask.

Guy

Welcome to the org....you need to post pics of your new bike!:worthless:

Sorry Lil charlie,
I have to organise some shots of the new toy. This one with it's baby brother will have to do for now.

10 002.jpg

welcome to the .org
you are enjoying the sun while I'm freezing my arse off. If I can be of any help, don't hesitate to ask.

Guy

Cheers 2Fast,
32c today and not a cloud in the sky. What the heck am I doing here, should be out giving the bike some excersize before our winter arrives in a few months.

Cheers 2Fast,
32c today and not a cloud in the sky. What the heck am I doing here, should be out giving the bike some excersize before our winter arrives in a few months.

Don't worry, Hoddo: they go even faster during winter!

Don't worry, Hoddo: they go even faster during winter!

Hi Rainbow7, thanks for the tip. I'm really tempted to see how she goes on a track day. I've had a bit of a play around with pre load and rebound settings. To be honest, I'm very surprised at just how agile the big beast is for its weight / size. Although I come from a Ducati 1098 / 848 background, this Bussa is an absolute blast to ride.
PS: I'm an ex Sydney boy as well ( Mona Vale )

Hi Rainbow7, thanks for the tip. I'm really tempted to see how she goes on a track day. I've had a bit of a play around with pre load and rebound settings. To be honest, I'm very surprised at just how agile the big beast is for its weight / size. Although I come from a Ducati 1098 / 848 background, this Bussa is an absolute blast to ride.
PS: I'm an ex Sydney boy as well ( Mona Vale )

I, too, was surprised at just how agile the Busa is for it's size. It's not a track bike...but it can be done. Head over to the Australian Hayabusa Club forum and see what Pan has done with his track Busa.

:welcome: to the oRg. You can run the track with the beast, but she touches down a little quicker than the smaller bikes, but the straights are a blast :laugh:

:welcome: Mate I'm in Brisbane have been to Perth many times:thumbsup: summer can be real hot over there, your coping fires we are getting wet and blown away but it's not stopping the riding enjoy your time on the Org.:beerchug:

Welcome to the oRg. Good have another mate from your part of the world. :welcome:

Back