Westboro morons at it again!

I wasn't surprised..... those nuts will do anything to grab the national spot light and after seeing how much media coverage his death is getting and how the majority of the world was saddened by his death I wonder what took those idiots so long? :banghead:

Make no mistake that as a Baptist they do not have the same beliefs as the rest of us. I will be the first to condemn them and what they claim to believe and still carry a Baptist name... I know of not one single person in our church that agrees with them or that distorted views they hold...

I wasn't surprised..... those nuts will do anything to grab the national spot light and after seeing how much media coverage his death is getting and how the majority of the world was saddened by his death I wonder what took those idiots so long? :banghead:

I have yet to understand what they are trying to gain? They are universally disliked/hated by every one. They need to be designated as a hate group,, a church they are not.

Make no mistake that as a Baptist they do not have the same beliefs as the rest of us. I will be the first to condemn them and what they claim to believe and still carry a Baptist name... I know of not one single person in our church that agrees with them or that distorted views they hold...

That is why I didn't include baptist in the post title. I wish media would refer to them as the westboro hate group. They are not a church, a cult maybe but definitely NOT a church of any denomination.

I hate even giving that group of morons a moment of my time or thought...they are the scum of America, standing for nothing and deserving the same...keep hoping they finally just fade away...

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Vabs the only way 4 these hate mongers to fade away is to ignore them. Everything they say and do is to get a knee jerk reaction and a mention on the news or a forum like this. Like they say there's no such thing as bad publicity..... So even when they spew hate and offend people they get mentioned or criticized and regardless good or bad they stay relevant. ignore them and they will have worn out their 15 minutes of fame :whistle:

I have to agree with 1busa. They try to get reactions and publicity. I live in the same town they do. I have been to many funerals and other events that they have been at. If they are ignored and don't get a reaction they leave. Unfortunately people can not just leave them alone and ignore them.

There is quite a sickening history behind the WBC (westboro Baptist church). I lived in Topeka, KS (their home base) for seven years from 93 to 2000 and had to witness their antics on an almost daily basis. They sicken me. They are not Christians in my opinion, nor do they represent Christian, Biblical principles or values. While we lived there most people thought that when their founder, Fred Phelps Sr., died, the church would cease to exist. I know he is older now, not sure if he is dead, but they are still going strong unfortunately.

Here is a brief history of their organization/cult. > Westboro Baptist Church - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There has got to be a way that the church and founder is getting paid to do things like this. Someone is making money on the thing they are doing.

There has got to be a way that the church and founder is getting paid to do things like this. Someone is making money on the thing they are doing.

Believe it or not they have a thriving law practice in Topeka, that's how they fund it.

Also don't be fooled..... they are not the only 1's who share their beliefs and POV. I'm sure they get plenty of support and generous donations from hateful cowards too scared to stand out in the open with the picket signs. They don't have the ballz to stand up and let the world know how they feel but rather hide in the shadows and write checks :whistle:

Back