Westboro Baptist Church Says It Will Picket Vigil For Sandy Hook victims!!!!!

So let me be the first to say that while they hold the name of a Baptist church I denounce them for their thoughts, actions and beliefs. Their opinions and doctrine are absolutely not biblical and do not represent the Christian Baptist Church. Anyone can associate themselves as anything they want in this country but I stand here to tell you that I can show in the bible the false doctrine they claim to preach......

I rather suspect that if they show up in CT, they could find themselves practicing their crap from inside a jail cell or coffin. I dont think it would take much to have the parents, family or general public beat the crap out of them and I suspect the cops might get lost walking across the parking lot to break it up :whistle:

If everyone, including the press, would just IGNORE THEM.....

Thing about free speach is, that there are consequences for it....a busted lip, maybe?

They tried to picket at funerals for the residents of Joplin, Mo. who lost their life in the tornado that destroyed that town. The patriot guard motorcycle riders, many other bikers and several truckers circled them in at a truck stop outside of town, and would not let them leave to picket. The leaders of that group are lawyers, and they are just looking for someone to do something to them so they can file suit and collect damages. Based in Topeka, Ks., I would love to see them try to demonstrate at the funerals of the two police officers murdered last night in Topeka. I don't think that would have a good ending. My thoughts and prayers are with the family of the officers.

I agree that we should just ignore them because they are doing this to get a reaction and publicity. However I dont think the families of the victims or most people for that matter are going to be able to turn a blind eye to their hate filled signs and insensitive rants when pertaining to this issue

They are definately not Christian as I understand the Biblical definition. I lived in Topeka KS for 7 years (their home) and had to witness this band of idiots almost on a daily basis picketing somewhere. They are a bunch of whaco lawyers who know how to use the law to promote their ignorance and protect themselves. Quite frankly I am amazed someone hasn't gunned THEM down in the past 20+ years of them doing these things. I'm not advocating that, just amazed it hasn't happened.

Don't know any more about this other than it was posted by a friend of mine on FB.

biker1.jpg

They tried to picket at funerals for the residents of Joplin, Mo. who lost their life in the tornado that destroyed that town. The patriot guard motorcycle riders, many other bikers and several truckers circled them in at a truck stop outside of town, and would not let them leave to picket. The leaders of that group are lawyers, and they are just looking for someone to do something to them so they can file suit and collect damages. Based in Topeka, Ks., I would love to see them try to demonstrate at the funerals of the two police officers murdered last night in Topeka. I don't think that would have a good ending. My thoughts and prayers are with the family of the officers.

My dad does about 3 or 4 missions a week for the patriot guard... They get in front of the picketers and face the other way putting their backs to the protestors and then rev their engines so they can't be heard... They never every talk or yell back... .

I rather suspect that if they show up in CT, they could find themselves practicing their crap from inside a jail cell or coffin. I dont think it would take much to have the parents, family or general public beat the crap out of them and I suspect the cops might get lost walking across the parking lot to break it up :whistle:
could not agree more

Maybe the local fire department could have an unscheduled 'discharge' event with the discharge point directly over the top of the Westboro protestors....might create just enough 'non-lethal discomfort' that they just pack it in....

But if the press would just IGNORE them, this would all die it's own death...

Back