4 visit Westboro Baptist Church

Anyone else see an Org rally showing up doing the same thing with 50+ bikers?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

If I was closer I would be up for that. The story is great....good neighbor across the street too!

That would be worth the 600 mile ride for me. They've tainted my area a few times with their presence at funerals.

Actually a universal bike gathering out there could spread like wildfire thanks to internet forums. It would only be a matter of having enough hotels within 50 miles to accommodate everyone.

Thinking about this more....

If this really upsets them it would be worth every mile (and just plain fun). :laugh:

But...they thrive off media attention. Would we be giving them what they want and feeding the evil beast? ???

If this gets off the ground let me know...i would participate in this for sure and make arrangements for roughly 50 to 60 bikers from here to join me

Thinking about this more....

If this really upsets them it would be worth every mile (and just plain fun). :laugh:

But...they thrive off media attention. Would we be giving them what they want and feeding the evil beast? ???

Not so sure, they seemed irritated enough to have someone on their turf for a change...they weren't controlling the situation, so it might be worth a shot...

Via DROID X

I think some good signs that say "God will forgive if you ask". we need to remember no matter how offensive these people get we need to keep a smile and not stoop to their level. this would really tick them off.

I'm in Wichita, Ks if anyone needs a place to stay on the way in. I'll ride with ya the rest of the way on my cruiser (louder exhaust and a place to hang a flag).

Back