300 Bikers Foil Westboro Baptist Church’s Obama Joplin Protest

I dont like to use the word hate, but I hate these people and what they stand for. There was an article today about the KKK protesting these people in Washington DC yesterday. How bad do you have to be before on of the most notorious organizations in Americas history protests you?

guess they didnt want to get near the prez, only one showed up:thumbsup: didnt think they had the cahuna's to challenge the prez.

wow- that guy almost got ripped apart...beautiful!:thumbsup:

cant stand those scumbags... maybe they are starting to get the message that if they keep on pokin the bear... well, you know:whistle:

One of more of those Westboro guys are going to get killed if they dont stop... It is progressively getting worse and they are apparently not getting the memo. I guess all of their pointless stupid actions are worth losing their scumbag lives.

One of more of those Westboro guys are going to get killed if they dont stop... It is progressively getting worse and they are apparently not getting the memo. I guess all of their pointless stupid actions are worth losing their scumbag lives.

i hope one of them doesnt thats how they make there money to support their so called church. and not to thread jack but did anyone see the this???

[VIDEO] Lisa Lampanelli's GIANT $50K Check -- Suck it, Hate Church | TMZ.com

That was a thing of BEAUTY!!! They are bullies. Ignore them and make a louder noise than they do and they will go away. Touch them and they just get more money to continue their vile message.

:bowdown: to the 300 bikers :bowdown:

Well it is a turd-shapped rocket ship, but it rocks. Sorta the same thing as a Harley death wobble, right? ;- )

Back