Went to Crestline, CA - pics

BUBBA

Foghoon Leghoon
Donating Member
Registered
Trip to Crestline was great, thanks for all the warnings, I saw all of them. It got a little blowy on the 18 so I took the Old Waterman Canyon Rd. just to break it up a bit.
The dog is sad because he couldn’t go in the house, him and his sister found a furry black and white striped kitty cat to play with. We had to get them deskunkified before they could come in.
Please excuse if the pics quality is not so good, I resized them to obey the rules of posting, not really used to doing this to my pics.
So without further ado here are a few shots.
O' Cabin my Cabin.

CL1.JPG

CL2.JPG

CL3.JPG

CL5.JPG

CL6 DJ B&W.JPG

CL9.JPG

Sweet pics...... Glad you had a safe journey and a good time..........

Thanks all,
txbikerdude, thought you mike like these.
This is last christmas in Buna, TX, about 30 miles north of Beaumont. She is one and he (blue eyes) was 3 or 4 months.
enjoy

DAX BUNA1.jpg

DAX BUNA3 W FILL copy.jpg

DAX BUNA4.jpg

KISKA BUNA1.jpg

KISKA BUNA3.jpg

Great pics, man! Glad you had a safe trip up there. Wait 'til summer, that's a great ride!

--Wag--

Sweet!!! Very nice pictures! Well done, and thanx for sharing!

:beerchug:

Great pics. I was at the other end of the Rim of the World yesterday, did a loop of Big Bear. The weather was great, wasn't it!

Great pics. I was at the other end of the Rim of the World yesterday, did a loop of Big Bear. The weather was great, wasn't it!

Last time I rode Big Bear I was in High School. Lived in Rialto and had a 1985 Honda Interceptor 500. Ah the memories! :beerchug:

Thanks all,
txbikerdude, thought you mike like these.
This is last christmas in Buna, TX, about 30 miles north of Beaumont. She is one and he (blue eyes) was 3 or 4 months.
enjoy

awesome pics buddy!!! i loove dogs

Back