Went out for a ride

Wallie

Registered
The weather is so nice here in Orlando today 70d. :laugh: Sorry but I'm not rubbing it in.:whistle: AS I was riding a stop friends car dealer and there was this guy and he is looking at my busa and he ask what bike is that I tell him is a busa and he replies it looks like a Katana I look at him like you’re crazy this a Bike no a want to be bike. Right after that he starts talking about the bike he had but I didn't want to talk after that insult. :banghead:

:banghead:You crazy calling a Busa a Katana
:banghead:

Sometimes it requires awesomeness to recognize awesomeness. He was obviously average at best. :laugh:

Wet and rainy today.

Supposed to snow like a Banchi tomorrow, ( If indeed that is how that is spelt and if Banchi's snow ) ???

Only the good, the bad can recognize awesomeness. The ugly can't recognize awesomeness :thumbsup:

You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those who own Haybusas and those who don't. You don't.

:laugh:

I wish there was a submarine base in Florida.:bowdown: My choices are kinda limited.

You can come and visit any time you want weather is always good here. It gets bad during summer time it rains for like 30 min. in the afternoon but the rest its fine. :whistle:

I would ride if there wasn't so much melting snow and salt everywhere... the ice isn't good either :whistle:. It was 19 this morning and around 35 now...can't wait :banghead:

Sunny and 70 in North Texas. I took the busa out for a little ride earlier today.

Back