went for a short ride

kairles

Donating Member
Registered
went for a short ride this morning with my mom. she bought an 06 ZX6R SE about 2 months ago and she hasn't had much time to get used to it. for some reason she wont ride unless Im with her. so we went on a little ride. most was in a parking lot so she can get used to how the bike handles(she used to ride a honda magna 750). before we left the house I snaped a pic of our bikes.

moms height challenged so it was lowered 3"

that is awesome
beerchug.gif
you have to post up some pics of her riding so i can show them to my mom
race.gif

Thats great. I get to ride with my sons and my wife also rides her own bike. My 85 year old mother in law likes to ride on the back, but don't get a chance to take her much because she lives near you in Sac town just off El Camino and Howe. Want me to call her and tell her you are going to come over and take her for a ride on the busa?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Awesome, gotta love a family that can ride together. Thanks for sharing.

You may want to invest in chatterbox units or some other comm device.... I first bought mine so that my wife and I could talk while riding... your mom might enjoy that as well.

that is awesome that your mom rides a sportbike. Mine does also but it's a ninja 250 not a 600. Still neat though and she loves it!!

6329922367514863118.jpg

Cool ! My mom was like that too, years ago . Only ride with me or Dad . The sad thing is , she rides a Harley !
laugh.gif

That's cool.....My wife love to ride and is saving for her own busa and my 17 year old daughter has her eyes on a kawasaki ninja 636, and my son (13) want's a busa. (What have we done???) The family that rides together, stays together!!!!!!!! Keep makin' memories!!!!

Back