Went By C10s House......

SSGT_B

Registered
My bike mysteriously disassembled itself.....

776D5BCB-9A4B-49E3-832A-595A479CC27A.jpeg

557F4C34-A438-411C-892C-36D3DF111D69.jpeg

2A2CD799-CB97-418B-B8A1-155F7F118D9C.jpeg

B7BA072F-9F75-4E6C-AACF-20EB42FE7994.jpeg

We managed to get alot of little service stuff performed . Throttle bodies sync , idle set , K&N filter cleaned/oiled . Many little items lubed / adjusted . Changed the engine counter balance shaft to see if it moves the vibration zone to a more desirable rpm range . Made a little video on it ill upload in a bit .
did some weight reduction of nearly 3 ounces lol ;)

Also note if you want to impress let your friend ride RJ around the block . The facial expression is priceless .
If he had gear / helmet he just might of kept riding on to his house .

I was seriously considering it lol. It does NOT ride like a sport bike. Same seating position as a dirt bike. Very comfy until I needed to put my feet down. That seat pushes up on the legs. I will be adding a LSL kit to mine in the near future but after I order a set of clutches.

Adjusting the counter balance as well as the syncing of the throttle bodies made a big difference. The throttle seemed more crisp and responsive as well as a reduced vibration at cruising speeds. Of course every time I was about to lean on it, I passed Johnny law.

Wow, it's amazing how many "little things" can be done to a busa to make it even better than it is.From a quick throttle mod all the way to turbos, @c10 I appreciate that you and the rest of the guys on the .Org are willing to share your knowledge.

Back