well......

bowhunter84

Registered
some of my stuff came in that i ordered for my bike. i got the fender eliminator on and my green LED tag light. my tech specs knee and center grips are on. i put a 1" handle bar riser kit on and my frame sliders are on. now all i'm missing is my new windscreen and my underglow lights!

some of my stuff came in that i ordered for my bike. i got the fender eliminator on and my green LED tag light. my tech specs knee and center grips are on. i put a 1" handle bar riser kit on and my frame sliders are on. now all i'm missing is my new windscreen and my underglow lights!

Bowhunter, who did you end up going with on the under glow lights? Just curious I am wanting to purchase some myself.

i went with LEDglow. a buddy of mine has them on his harley and he has been very happy with them not to mention they look awesome!

2011-06-25_17-04-11_953.jpg

2011-06-25_17-04-27_824.jpg

2011-06-25_17-04-42_771.jpg

2011-06-25_17-05-16_805.jpg

Looks like you went with the Soupy's risers. I've got the same, and really like them. They raise the bars a tad, but don't take away from the sporty feel at all.

Are those sliders screwed into the fairing mounting threads? The bike looks great! Did it come without decals or did you remove them?

i removed the decals myself. i didnt like the factory colors. what i may do is a black decal outlined in green. i think just a little green will look good with the green underglow lights i ordered.

Back