well, well, well.

PDBusa

who, me?
Donating Member
Registered
Look what the cat dragged in....
Hey All! How is everyone? I know it's been a while since I checked in, things have been busy. I owe a few people emails and phone calls and apologize for dropping off the face of the earth. Life gets crazy when your kids start getting older. Still no Busa in the man-cave, but it is filled with yellow dirt bikes. Man I like Zooks!
My son and I had a great MX season last year. He won the jr. mini 7-11 85cc class Xtreme MX Championship and I finished 3rd overall in the "er" 40+ novice c class. We traveled quite a bit and even ventured out to Medina Ohio to compete in the FirePoliceBenefitMX race which benefits the Make a Wish Foundation. Thomas went 1/1 there and I finished 5/4 with an overall 4th. The old guy can get it done in the dirt. We are awaiting the spring to get back in to it. I have attached a few pics below. Yes Vabs, the bikes are cleaned meticulously.... :rulez: We do pretty well and have a dozen or so sponsors, but I don't think Suzuki will be calling us for the team anytime soon! It's great to spend time with my son like I did with my daughter. We just go fast in the dirt instead of the pavement!
For those who remember Jen, she is going to be 18 this year....:shocked:. She has been accepted to every college she applied and now we are waiting to see who gives the best scholarship. Then I can figure out how to pay for it as both the wife and I work and have saved for our kids and as such are not eligible for handouts....
That's about it in a nutshell. I try to lurk every now and then and do follow some antics on FB. Hope everyone is well.
Stay Safe!
Charlie/Hank/Chank

IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg

IMAG0227.jpg

I'm still upset you just up and left us Charlie...how can you leave this place full of such awesomeness??

I'm not talking to you :moon:

:smileyexhibit:

Good to hear from you Charlie!

Hope your son a great year again this year!

Chank! Line for the trailer pull is forming! Glad to hear from you my friend!

good to hear all is going well for you and the young ones are doing great :beerchug:

whats up stranger! If you are around sometime lets get lunch :thumbsup: Also the busa is in the garage anytime you get the urge for some street riding :beerchug:

Congrats,

Nothing like spending quality time with the family, especially if all is having so much fun. These are lifelong memories for the kids/young people.

WOW... welcome back HANK!!

Wonder who else is gonna come out of the woodwork this winter!!

Back