Well...It's The rider... Not the Bike...

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
Valentino, just spanked the rest of the Moto GP Field... Not a complete run away but the first ever rider to win back to back races after switching bikes...

Simply put... Valentino Rossi is prolly going to go on and win another championship... This time for Yamaha... Just amazing...

cool.gif

And was that one of the best races you've seen? I was amazed by the man's talent - he really did whip that bad boy around the track - stoppies and then sliding the rear tire. I was grinning like an idiot watching it.

Whatever you think of him or the ride he's on, you've gotta give him his props'!

I'm sorry... I don't usually give many complements to guys in any sport, I could give a sh!t about them in general. But I have to say, Rossi is a freaking god... You watch him ride and it just takes my breath away. I mean he makes mistakes that would land anyone here on their asses and he just rides the thing out. You watch his lines, lap after lap, he is just perfect... It's creepy.

I mean, I dunno what it is going to take, Here he is walking away from what "Was" the fast bike, only to Put the Yamaha in first right outta the gate... It's just unheard of... Answers the question "Is it the rider or the Bike?" Don't it?

I am just getting into the racing aspect of motorcycling, but I have to say that a person that can change bikes and still win is obviously the elite in his class.  It is the rider and not the bike unlike the Nike slogan "It's 'gotta be the shoes!"

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1083107353 -->

That was a great race, one of the best. Would have liked to see some of the other riders a little closer to the front.

What was also amazing is that the other 3 Yamahas finished 10, 11, 12 some 40 seconds back from Rossi. He is truly an amazing rider. Can't wait to watch the Jerez race this weekend.

Back