Well guys i wrecked the BUSA today!!

From my estimate for parts only its gonna cost $3578 to fix. Thats not including having the parts shipped to my house and not including labor as i would be reparing the bike my self. If their estimate is a total loss i may have it totaled and buy it back and maybe fix it or part it out.

ok...I have a left rear peg you can have...I have a brake lever u can have if you need it, I have a yellow left front turn sig if u need it... wish i had more but I need a new front cowl and right side fairing myself...
574 255 3714... i can drive the parts down to you anytime after wednesday next week, gotta get my stint out first

i hope the insurance co takes care of you and your bike. that rear wheel is jacked. are you gonna do anything to check the frame? that may not be neccessary, i don't know. i'm glad to see you are up and around and healing up. :beerchug: heal you, then the busa.

The insurance adjuster called me today and took a recorded statement, and he tried to get me to slip up in my story but i'm too smart for that. Sad part is I honestly dont remember anything.

I think the frame is good but it doeas have a couple scratches from the bracket were the belly pan bolts on. The subframe is damaged and i will need to replace it before i rode it again. That will put my estimate up to 4100 for parts only. But this estimate is with me reusing my original mounting hardware, and bearigs and etc for the wheel and swingarm and the rest of the parts.

Back