Welcome Xenon King

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey all, I'm sure that you have seen XenonKing.com posting around the site. We have been working on getting them a new banner and getting it up on the site. Now that we have all of that out of the way I wanted to introduce you to the team and let you know what they are bringing to us. They have a long history around here and many have purchased from them in the past.  Here is the most current offer from Mike and Ryan....

XenonKing.com is offering special group buy pricing for all members of Hayabusa.org. McCulloch high/low beam kits are now $240, VisionPro high/low kits are now $200, SHIPPED. All Kelvin temperatures and bulb sizes available for any vehicle or bike.  For more information on XK's group buy or products, visit their thread in the Group Buy section of the forum, or contact RGold@XenonKing.com: <mailto:RGold@XenonKing.com>  for any questions you may have regarding HIDs

Click on the banner or just contact them for more information. If you have a question that you think everyone can learn from just post it up and lets see them respond.

Welcome Guys.

Cap

Sweet! welcome aboard xenonking!!
beerchug.gif

Great another thing to do, High beam HID this place is going to be the cause of my divorce if I keep spending money on my bike!!!

Aww what the heck how much for a 6k High beam kit?
(Hello Jacoby and Meyers)

(monster @ Mar. 14 2007,06:15) Wait until you need customer service
rock.gif
XenonKing has been around here in some form or fashion for a couple of years now. They have now come on board as a full blown sponsor/advertiser. I can only remember of one customer service issue (and it was fairly recent). I believe it was resolved to the member’s satisfaction. From your other post this morning, I think I know why you posted this.

Welcome aboard XenonKing. I just got my McCulloch 5000K hi/low kit and got it installed 2 nights ago. Totally awesome! I keep forgetting to grab the SD card from the camera to post the pics (I will remember tomorrow) but great guys over there at XenonKing. Prices were excellent!

I just got a 6k low beam. No problems here. Great communications here!

I haven't have a chance to install it yet.

Great news!
beerchug.gif

I was too poor to take advantage of the past HID group buys, but, my income tax refund arrived and I'm ready to spend some money.

I'll be calling soon.

Back