Welcome to the new Folks

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I was running through the numbers this morning and we have had a lot of new folks coming on to the site recently. I don't get to check the board as often as I used to but I wanted to welcome everyone. If there is anything that I can do let me know..

CAp

egitarre77.gif
Come one come all to the BUSA ball!!!!
egitarre77.gif

Welcome!!

Dan

egitarre77.gif

New girl here!  Just joined...great forum.  VaBusa referred me..She informs me you guys need more female riders around.  I look forward to talking with everyone!! Oh yea....love the barbie bike
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|MzBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1090892941 -->

rookies?
hey did you guys read the post that tells you to make sure you tune your piston return spring?
if you havent you better start reading this posts and useing the search button.
good luck and welcome

New girl here!  Just joined...great forum.  VaBusa referred me..She informs me you guys need more female riders around.  I look forward to talking with everyone!! Oh yea....love the barbie bike  
biggrin.gif
Good, you made yourself known MzBusa!  Who would have thought, two gals in VA with Busas?!  
smile.gif

Welcome girl, and yes, more female Busa riders are needed...MzBusa and I are discussing having matching Barbie bikes...
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1090932718 -->

TWO WORDS for the n00bs: Ride within your limts and wear your gear!

[counting fingers: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.... oh well]

TWO WORDS for the n00bs:  Ride within your limts and wear your gear!

[counting fingers:  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.... oh well]
Hey WWJD...MzBusa's just started drag racing!!!  I think she wears her gear...
tounge.gif

But, good advice for the other newbies...
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1090934462 -->

Welcome everyone....pics please!!
..of course, you mean BIKES pics, right?..  
smile.gif

oh, well..   welcome everyone!    ..newbie today - a legend tomorrow..   (..or the day after..)
pervert......    of course I meant of the girls.....I mean bikes....I mean bikes and girls.....oh never mind.
Hey, I told her you guys were respectful!!!
laugh.gif

Play nice until she settles in, then you guys can start painting her Busa pink and posting it all over the web!
tounge.gif

Welcome everyone....pics please!!
..of course, you mean BIKES pics, right?..  
smile.gif

oh, well..   welcome everyone!    ..newbie today - a legend tomorrow..   (..or the day after..)
pervert......    of course I meant of the girls.....I mean bikes....I mean bikes and girls.....oh never mind.
Hey, I told her you guys were respectful!!!
laugh.gif

Play nice until she settles in, then you guys can start painting her Busa pink and posting it all over the web!  
tounge.gif
Something tells me any girl who drag races a Hayabusa won't have any problems with this bunch of goofballs in here!!
I'm afraid of the damage two girls on the same mission could do to us boys!!

Just want to say thanks to everyone on this site for all the information. I started out on a 2001 CBRF4I after rideing my brothers busa I had to have one. Now it's the only ride to have.

Thanks INDY03BUSA

Back