Oh, that is "Snoopy", my bad.
beerchug.gif

(Cblast @ Jun. 05 2007,15:48) "Haanngg on Soupy,
Soupy hang on!"
Oh, that is "Snoopy", my bad.  
beerchug.gif
Snoopy, theres some memories.

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for the super-warm invite.  We are VERY excited about this new venture as this years riding season ramps up.  I love this site and the HUGE wealth of knowledge it has to offer.  You guys make it kinda fun too!  Although I dont spend as much time posting as some people, I have been a member here for a few years.

This all started when I extended a gsxr 600 arm for use on my busa, only to realize that the 3 hole lowering links (that I cnc'd) wouldnt clear.  I made my own threaded style fully adjustable lowering links that worked beautifully.  Being proud and showing off pics, people seemed interested so I started to offer them here and a couple other places.  They turned out to be a big hit!

Our prices are the best out there.  They always will be, or I just wont do it.  I strive to make the decision as easy as possible when people are in the market for something we offer.

We now have over 1000 sets of lowering links on the market with NO FAILURES!

With the added demand from our customers came the need for help.  My family is now a big part of the business as everyone chips in when needed.

I'm very pleased with my website and you can all feel free to place an order any time you need something.  Rest assured that everything is always IN STOCK!

Stop into our site, make yourself at home, sign the guestbook if you like.  If anyone has questions, feel free to contact me here or in any way.

Thanks again everyone!

Mike "Soupy" Brandt
soupy@macatawa.org
Holland, MI

Welcome aboard, soupy. I just got your kit for my bike this past monday and installed them last night. I haven't had a chance to ride yet, but the parts appear to be of EXCELLENT quality. Will be posting pics as soon as i get my digital camera issues worked out. Thanks for offering well-built parts at super prices!

For everyone else out there who wants to lower their bike, let me tell you, these parts are the cat's @ss - MUCH better quality than the dogbones that came on the bike. The links are all steel, and the spacers for the risers went in with less than an hrs work. not only did i get my front end an inch lower, i got my bars an inch HIGHER. The kit for front and rear shipped to my door for a little over $100 bucks, and they've saved me from needing to buy heli bars.

I wonder if there is enough cable length to use these 1" risers in combination with my heli-bars for that ape-hanger look? I mean, for an even more relaxed position.
SHOCKED.gif

once you have the nose off, you'll find PLENTY of cable tucked in behind there. I pulled the 1" out easily - probably could have pulled another 1 1/2" at least had I needed them.

the problem you'll run into though, is that your resivoirs will most likely hit your windscreen with both of them. Mine clears the screen by about 1/8 inch or so.

Makes me wish I had waited before getting the ones I put on the Gixxer for the wiff. The product we got looks similar, though and lemme tell ya, it's a piece of cake to adjust the height nowadays. Just a matter of minutes.

Highly recommend this type of product to any of y'all.

Welcome aboard, Soups!

--Wag--

Back