Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Geez, Va - we can't even call it "DDANTSLSMGPSBYFMAMD" with all that going on!

I've been riding to work the last 3 weeks and today it has to rain
mad.gif

(VaBusa @ Jul. 18 2007,09:46)
laugh.gif
 We should petition to have days named just that LCB!  Around here, it's been "don't drive anywhere near the speed limit so Michelle get's pissed stuck behind you for miles and miles day"...whew, that's a long name...gonna need a bigger sign  
laugh.gif

all_coholic.gif
I'm sorry you got stuck behind a bunch of Harleys
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

laugh.gif

jump9.gif

I have been hassling every one of the posers who did not ride to work today! And there are many since it is rainin here today! When I got here I was the only bike on the lot. Sucks to be them!
beerchug.gif

(LCB @ Jul. 16 2007,10:54) I always miss this - I still haven't figured out how to get 2 kids to daycare on one bike!

*don't even say "sidecar".....*
milk crate and zip ties!

haha

cool.. I was wanting to ride the bike to school anyways (summer nite class ;\ )

I made it to work 12 minutes faster than when I drive my van.... Ohhhhh its so much easier, unfortunately the bug guts on the collar of my shirt and my tie were a topic of conversation in the budget meeting today......

SHOCKED.gif

(Rayabusa0818 @ Jul. 18 2007,13:29)
(VaBusa @ Jul. 18 2007,09:46)
laugh.gif
 We should petition to have days named just that LCB!  Around here, it's been "don't drive anywhere near the speed limit so Michelle get's pissed stuck behind you for miles and miles day"...whew, that's a long name...gonna need a bigger sign  
laugh.gif

all_coholic.gif
I'm sorry you got stuck behind a bunch of Harleys
jump9.gif

jump9.gif
laugh.gif
Good one...don't let GJoker see that though
smile.gif

laugh.gif

jump9.gif

laugh.gif

My job requires me to pull a semi trailer and I just can't figure how to hook the thing to the bike.

Dang, the A&W must pay better than I thought for Rayabusa to have all those toys.
all_coholic.gif

60 mile ride to work today -rained/poured for 55 of them. Usually 4 ride to work every shift - today only myself and one other maniac.

110 miles to and from work today. To be honest, I saw fewer bikes than usual today.

--Wag--

I'm an everyday rider, But I did notice 4 other busas yesterday. I knew nothing about the ride to work day either. I typically would be lucky to see one other busa.

Back