Wednesday, July 18, 2007

PandaNin

Donating Member
Registered
Ride To Work.org

rtw07banner.jpg

Woohoo, now I can ride to work and be a part of something all at the same time!

Now that I'm aware of it I'll be curious to see if the daily bike count (usually same 2 on the highway) goes up or not.

Since I'm on vacation, I think I'll just ride around the Laguna Seca area !

I always miss this - I still haven't figured out how to get 2 kids to daycare on one bike!

*don't even say "sidecar".....*

I ride to work every day that weather permits...i.e. morning temp above 32 and less that 40% chance of rain. It's those 20% days that I get the wettest
beerchug.gif

I'm the only one at work who rides and I ride every day anyhoo.

--Wag--

I work about 25 miles from home. it never rains where i live, but rains 90% of the time as i'm leaving work. I would ride everyday if i could.

Thanks for the reminder...if the weather looks decent and the kids don't ruin the a.m. routine, I may get to ride
laugh.gif

hmm, no bike to ride to work, its in NC ... I'll be driving the truck
sad.gif

I will say when I was at cisco, there were a LOT more bikes on that day... made parking a beotch

(LCB @ Jul. 16 2007,18:54) I always miss this - I still haven't figured out how to get 2 kids to daycare on one bike!

*don't even say "sidecar".....*
After you drop them off, run back home and get the Busa!
tounge.gif

(Rayabusa0818 @ Jul. 16 2007,19:14) I ride to work every day that weather permits...i.e. morning temp above 32 and less that 40% chance of rain.  It's those 20% days that I get the wettest
beerchug.gif
Yep, I'm the same way...above 32deg and below 111deg and no rain(which is just about everyday) and I'm ridin'
race.gif
super.gif

omslaw - Believe me, I've tried and tried to figure out how to do that without ending up working a 14 hour day... Half hour to daycare, half hour back home, 20 min to dress and prep the bike, half hour to work, 15 min to change into "proper work attire", work a 10 hour day, 15 min to gear up and a half hour back home... Sucks to be me on Wed this week!

I ride to work and everwhere else everyday anyways.

I will be cruising out on lower Cape Cod tommorrow, but no work for me the rest of the week.

Back