Wednesday, July 18, 2007

(LCB @ Jul. 16 2007,19:54) I always miss this - I still haven't figured out how to get 2 kids to daycare on one bike!

*don't even say "sidecar".....*
Can one say "backpack" & "tankbag" ?

Or perhaps 2 trips?

pirate.gif
 Raider out.
P1520

Raider - see post #18.... My kids are to big to stuff into a tankbag or a backpack!

(LCB @ Jul. 17 2007,18:58) Raider - see post #18....  My kids are to big to stuff into a tankbag or a backpack!
All depends on how bad ya wanna ride <g>.

I used to take one, go back get the other then ride
from the daycare to work.

3rd option let yer man drive 'em one day
tounge.gif
wow.gif
wink.gif

pirate.gif
Raider out.
P1522

(LCB @ Jul. 17 2007,10:49) omslaw - Believe me, I've tried and tried to figure out how to do that without ending up working a 14 hour day...  Half hour to daycare, half hour back home, 20 min to dress and prep the bike, half hour to work, 15 min to change into "proper work attire", work a 10 hour day, 15 min to gear up and a half hour back home...  Sucks to be me on Wed this week!
Dang, Lisa! I tried
wink.gif

"A" for effort dude! It's OK - I tell myself it's just one day... maybe next year. Looks like we have rain coming anyway - I get a free pass.

I ride to work 3-4 days a week. Thunderstorms forecast for tomorrow, so not sure if I will ride.  
sad.gif

(LCB @ Jul. 16 2007,16:54) I always miss this - I still haven't figured out how to get 2 kids to daycare on one bike!

*don't even say "sidecar".....*
two trips....

I get a dozen eggs from the grocery store by making 12 trips.....

I can't believe we have fair weather riders here. What happened to our hard-core group of ride through fire and brimstone, hail and snow, sleet and high water riders? Oh yeah, we smartened up.

In Colorado I'd ride as long as it was 32F and up. Sometimes coming home it'd be snowing and there I'd be with my feet out like outriggers freezing to death.

Fortunately I'm in CA now so I can ride most anyday. Tomorrow is a good day to ride as I need a new rear anyway and I can drop it off at the shop to get it fixed while I'm at the office.

See y'all on the road.

I think Rayabusa's grin is there permanently - it's the same in every picture! *lucky guy*

Couldn't ride anyway - high probability of rain. Good thing 'cause as it turns out, today also appears to be: "Drive Your Car Like An Idiot Day" or (more accurately) "Pull Out In Front Of Everyone Day"... We all see bad drivers every day but this morning was 100% worse than usual - don't know why but if I had been on the bike, I'd be dead right now.... It was that bad.

i'd have a permanant grin too if i had a busa and a 750
biggrin.gif

freakin rain storm here today
mad.gif

laugh.gif
 We should petition to have days named just that LCB!  Around here, it's been "don't drive anywhere near the speed limit so Michelle get's pissed stuck behind you for miles and miles day"...whew, that's a long name...gonna need a bigger sign  
laugh.gif

all_coholic.gif

laugh.gif

OMG! I rode to work today just for a change and didn't know about this at all. Lucky coincidence!
biggrin.gif

Back