Weather Where You Are

You're legit...you'de have to take a number and get in line...in about 12 years, they'll reveiw your case...no guarantees though.
Better stay where you are.
Maybe invest in a track and ski for the Bumblebee...
I have New York birth certificates for my paternal grand parents...it wouldn't take much for me to become a dual citizen if I so chose.

I almost did many years ago when a US team asked me to come on board...they offered me the moon but I was and still am a proud Canadian.

200.gif

Last evening it went from 2'C to -27'C in less than 6 hrs....

Then a stiff wind started up....I went snowshoeing and my trail was being blown in almost behind me...

It will be a few months before we get that weather here....

The first person that complains that it's too hot will get a set of hairy knuckles in their face...
A man after my own.
3 days now of high temps and the call it a heatwave here. And issue warnings. I call it summer.

A man after my own.
3 days now of high temps and the call it a heatwave here. And issue warnings. I call it summer.
I've been there in the middle of summer...it was hot...not as hot as other places I was in but hot just the same....

I remember taking my combat shirt off and hanging it on a tree limb while I had a nap....when I went to put it back on it had dried and was almost cardboard like from sand and dried sweat.

It's frickin' raining here today.....yesterday morning it was -25'C and the temperature steadily rose until it started raining last night...

I just looked at the temperatures for tomorrow and it appears it will be a high of -18'C......there will be ice everywhere....

A cold wind is blowing today....we had a lot of snow and wind last night, I had a 2 foot snow drift in front of the garage this morning.

I've just come back in from snowshoeing with the neighbor's kids and when I took off my balaclava, and my mustache was frozen to it....

A cold wind is blowing today....we had a lot of snow and wind last night, I had a 2 foot snow drift in front of the garage this morning.

I've just come back in from snowshoeing with the neighbor's kids and when I took off my balaclava, and my mustache was frozen to it....

Bit cold then I’m guessing? :rolleyes:

Back