Weather Where You Are

Hi. When we go green you better learn to live with out heat.
I personally don't mind the "green" ideology....we as humans have been destroying this earth for a long time so it's only right to try and save it.

All those idiots doing nuclear testing, stripping the rain forest for farm land, polluting waterways to the point they are completely toxic and will not support life....if this is the correct way forward, we need to really stop and re-think that way.

We only have so much oil and gas available to us and it will eventually run out, alternative power sources have to be explored.

Humans as a species are so self entitled we will destroy the very place we are living.

On another note, we got a good 5 inches of snow last night so I know what I'll be doing for a few hours...

Last edited:
I personally don't mind the "green" ideology....we as humans have been destroying this earth for a long time so it's only right to try and save it.

All those idiots doing nuclear testing, stripping the rain forest for farm land, polluting waterways to the point they are completely toxic and will not support life....if this is the correct way forward, we need to really stop and re-think that way.

We only have so much oil and gas available to us and it will eventually run out, alternative power sources have to be explored.

Humans as a species are so self entitled we will destroy the very place we are living.

On another note, we got a good 5 inches of snow last night so I know what I'll be doing for a few hours...
Go green and use a shovel. Lol jk

-28'C this morning....I made a judgment call and stayed the house...shoveled snow the last 3 days so I'll take clear, cold and sunny for a break as snow is forecasted for tomorrow.

Today
16136626893282325123658550415667.jpg

We had two days @ 15 degrees here . Last Time I experienced a teen temp of 17 degrees I was 17 in Baytown Texas 1989 . Read where we were colder than Alaska currently . South Texas is not tooled up for this at all . However I was prepared as usual , and only repaired broken plumbing of neighbors .
We own no snow blowers / plows / sand trucks / salt trucks . They do have chemicals for the bridges , but they last for one day not 6 , and we didnt have enough of it . Today was my first day back to work . Most places have been closed . Commercial buildings are flooded from damage / broken pipes .

Back