Weather is nice I rode to work today

Here's what the weather looks like in my neck of the woods.
WCCO_7DAY_PM.JPEG

:rulez:

Yeah, I'm looking at it. Note to self: put Wallie and Scar on notfriend list....

:laugh:

:rofl:

The people who live in the warmest, most temperate places should be at the TOP of that 'friends' list...

:laugh: :beerchug: Paul, you're welcome here any time, brother... Nothin' but luv...

;)

Hey, all...I sent Wallie a PM regarding the "page"...

Please don't flame him... He just needed some edumacation... :laugh:

:beerchug:

Scar, You are killing me with all the year round San Diego, CA riding posts. Everytime I see one, I get more serious about buying a house and moving back to California.

Scar, You are killing me with all the year round San Diego, CA riding posts. Everytime I see one, I get more serious about buying a house and moving back to California.

Excellent...everything's going according to plan, then!!! :rofl:

You know, brother, you'd be 'core-group' if you moved back here. :beerchug:

:rofl:

The people who live in the warmest, most temperate places should be at the TOP of that 'friends' list...

:laugh: :beerchug: Paul, you're welcome here any time, brother... Nothin' but luv...

;)

Don't hate us cause we can ride al year long. move to Florida or Cali

Hey Wallie....I am pretty sure you were rubbing it in....it is 39 degrees here today...no snow...no ice...just cold and raining....hey, but tomorrow will be 65....with rain and wind....sunny the next day....and 35...WE CANT F*&*^^&%^%^ING win here.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Hey Wallie....I am pretty sure you were rubbing it in....it is 39 degrees here today...no snow...no ice...just cold and raining....hey, but tomorrow will be 65....with rain and wind....sunny the next day....and 35...WE CANT F*&*^^&%^%^ING win here.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

all I know is that's was great this morning. I can wait unitl 4:00 pm to get on the bike and go home or even better keep ridding. :laugh:

Excellent...everything's going according to plan, then!!! :rofl:

You know, brother, you'd be 'core-group' if you moved back here. :beerchug:

Make sure you let me know buy that house. I can fill it with 3 kids, 3 dogs, a hot lady, me and 2 Busas....

All yours Bro...

Floriduh... Just, "you know she seems like the kinda girl that would just... Ughgughgu."

Although, there is about a 1/2 on the ground and it's a bit cold out there...

And just what the hell is that weird light shining down on your bikes in these pictures??? I'm not familiar with it.

Last edited:
I have two words for you...but it would be inappropriate to type them at work!!!!!!!!!!:moon::moon:

there a few good structure engineering firm here at Central Florida you can always move to Florida and be ridding a day like Today, tomorrow and the next one and the next one. :laugh:

there a few good structure engineering firm here at Central Florida you can always move to Florida and be ridding a day like Today, tomorrow and the next one and the next one. :laugh:

True, lots of engineering jobs down there. What do you do in the summer to stay cool?? My sister lived there for years and it is ridiculously humid in the summer.

Back