We need to burn these guys at the stake!

Horrible, Ive come to find the volunteer fireman are about the best people in the planet. Very sad stuff.

More senseless shootings.................only thing that comes to mind is :wtf: is going on?

there has to be more to this story. Police say there is no longer an "active shooting" situation, but residents of the area were being evacuated, and police were searching them as they left, the newspaper reported.??? no lock down...no swat...no national coverage.. what really happend. did some ammo cook off?? nobody saw a shooter?? wtf?

I was thinking that too but someone on here said ammo doesn't cook off and shoot - needs a barrel to do that. If it cooked off in the gun then there must have been a bunch of them to hit 4 fireman. You are right though sounds like a big chunk of the story is missing.

I'm going to take a wild guess here. I don't think the bad guy was shooting at firemen because they responded to a fire. I think it was an illegal crack house, that had a fire, and they were trying to save the drugs when the door got kicked in. Bad Guy thought it was the cops and opened fire. :banghead:

Still an ugly situation, and I hope this crap stops real quick. Too many good people dying.

there has to be more to this story. Police say there is no longer an "active shooting" situation, but residents of the area were being evacuated, and police were searching them as they left, the newspaper reported.??? no lock down...no swat...no national coverage.. what really happend. did some ammo cook off?? nobody saw a shooter?? wtf?
what? active shooter? the "Shooter" is DEAD! so yea there is no longer an active shooter but that doesnt mean there were others nearby which is why the area was evacuated. standard operating procedure. im sure ammo cooked off and shot 4 firefighters.??? are you even hearing urself as you type?

a bullet will only travel with velocity when it is in the chamber of a firearm. the brass is merely a gasket and will blow to pieces in a fire before even the slightest amount of pressure is built to launch the projectile. your a gun guy arent you? you dont know this?

its just another whacko with a gun killing people.:whistle:

More senseless shootings.................only thing that comes to mind is :wtf: is going on?

Rev 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

what? active shooter? the "Shooter" is DEAD! so yea there is no longer an active shooter but that doesnt mean there were others nearby which is why the area was evacuated. standard operating procedure. im sure ammo cooked off and shot 4 firefighters.??? are you even hearing urself as you type?

a bullet will only travel with velocity when it is in the chamber of a firearm. the brass is merely a gasket and will blow to pieces in a fire before even the slightest amount of pressure is built to launch the projectile. your a gun guy arent you? you dont know this?

its just another whacko with a gun killing people.:whistle:

i am aware of the neccessitys for ammo to travel with velocity. it was said with sarcasm because it was suggested in a different thread by i believe fallenarch..lol but the reports i had read up till that point had not given that the shooter was found and killed...thus why i am asking the question of "is there more to the story" links please.

Strange story, especially for that part of NY, we had this crap going on in NYC and Newark back in the early 90's, militant gang and drug activity areas, ambushing the firemen, they would also booby trap buildings nails through boards, shooting etc, cant remember how they fixed the problem in NYC but in Jersey the troopers went on a rampage for a year or two.

Its bad enough that we respond when things have gone to crap, not to mention all the Hazards we face. The Heat, Flames, Explosions, and the other things that will kill us that we cant even see, well I guess now we can add one more thing to the list, Bullets! R.I.P Brothers.

Well, technically that guy took a bullet then burned along with the house... Another criminal that should have been put to death or still in prison ILLEGALLY possessing a firearm...

Might be wrong on this, but I think it was reported that the shooter had spent 17 years in prison for killing his Grandmother and had been recently released.

Maybe y'all haven't clicked the link lately? Story has been updated.

Says the guy set a trap and it seems he started the fire to lure them in. About three quarters of the way down it say the guys mom died in October. Her request was for memorial donations to be made to that same fire dept where the ones shot came from. I'm thinking he was pissed at that and felt the money should have come to him?
Yes he was a convicted murderer. Hammered his grandma to death but was paroled for it later.
Was already not able to owns guns as a convicted felon so one or one hundred laws would not have stopped him. And of course the paper made sure to mention gun used was an Ar15 type rifle with of course hi cap 30 Rnd mags.

Maybe y'all haven't clicked the link lately? Story has been updated.

Says the guy set a trap and it seems he started the fire to lure them in. About three quarters of the way down it say the guys mom died in October. Her request was for memorial donations to be made to that same fire dept where the ones shot came from. I'm thinking he was pissed at that and felt the money should have come to him?
Yes he was a convicted murderer. Hammered his grandma to death but was paroled for it later.
Was already not able to owns guns as a convicted felon so one or one hundred laws would not have stopped him. And of course the paper made sure to mention gun used was an Ar15 type rifle with of course hi cap 30 Rnd mags.

Just what the world needed, its horrible that the fireman were killed, but this is just gonna be another tool for the media.

This country has gone mad. My thoughts and prayers are with the firefighters and their family.

Back