we need the new MCN UK !!!!

full

Registered
fastest.jpg

the VIDEO : MCN Embed Player 2

any one have this magazine MCN UK ???

we need a scannnnnnnnnnnnnn, pleaseeeeeeeeeee :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

lol don't even bother posting it up. all you gonna hear is about how much faster the bmw is from a 40mph roll-on in 6th gear and how its the top speed is higher cause its governed at 187 instead of 184-185.

Its 7MB of pages from a newspaper type weekly motorcycle mag. I will try to split it for you.

Attachments

• pt1.pdf
    3.4 MB · Views: 234
  • pt2.pdf
    3.5 MB · Views: 258
+1 Now why was the gen2/zx-14 faster in the 1/4 and weight 75lb more?
lol don't even bother posting it up. all you gonna hear is about how much faster the bmw is from a 40mph roll-on in 6th gear and how its the top speed is higher cause its governed at 187 instead of 184-185.

True but I would like to see both bikes lowered straped clutch mod 6 over. Then to see what will happen. But mind you it makes more power then the gen 2. Have a ? For you got-busa in the roll on why a bike. That almost 80lbs ligther then a gen2/zx-14. Barely beats it seeing it has better power to weight ratio??
Easier to launch.....liter bikes are wheelie city at stock height if you don't know what you are doing... ;)

True but I would like to see both bikes lowered straped clutch mod 6 over. Then to see what will happen. But mind you it makes more power then the gen 2. Have a ? For you got-busa in the roll on why a bike. That almost 80lbs ligther then a gen2/zx-14. Barely beats it seeing it has better power to weight ratio??

According to the article they made the same power on there dyno (both 183 PEAK rwhp) but the BUSA has more torque so that's one reason. You'd have to overlay the graphs, but I'd bet the BUSA still has more area under the curve... :thumbsup:

To be honest the roll on test is a joke. It all has to do with the gearing and the liter bikes are always geared shorter (not to mention lighter). They need to retest them in each bikes powerband NOT starting in a certain gear.

As far as outright speed, unrestrict them and the BUSA would pull 194-196ish+....the BMW won't... ;)

Based on the video and MPH in the 1/4-mile they short shifted the BUSA. Rev that sucker out to 11,600 indicated and I bet the numbers would change a LOT... :beerchug:

Good answer :beerchug: but I only race 1/4 so the bmw will have some work to do :laugh:.
According to the article they made the same power on there dyno (both 183 PEAK rwhp) but the BUSA has more torque so that's one reason. You'd have to overlay the graphs, but I'd bet the BUSA still has more area under the curve... :thumbsup:

To be honest the roll on test is a joke. It all has to do with the gearing and the liter bikes are always geared shorter (not to mention lighter). They need to retest them in each bikes powerband NOT starting in a certain gear.

As far as outright speed, unrestrict them and the BUSA would pull 194-196ish+....the BMW won't... ;)

Based on the video and MPH in the 1/4-mile they short shifted the BUSA. Rev that sucker out to 11,600 indicated and I bet the numbers would change a LOT... :beerchug:

Check out this video on YouTube:

- BMW S1000RR Ryan 8 49 158MPH MOV[/url]

Sent from my iPhone so I can't embed it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back