We are a preachy bunch.

Kweave

Donating Member
Registered
I have noticed that we as a whole are a preachy group of people. Maybe its in us as americans to push our beliefs or will on others.
When some one makes a post about hump mods, some one will chime in about "why do you wanna screw up the look? If it was meant to have a mod, it woulda came with one.
Why do you wanna polish a bling your bike?
Why do you wanna lower your bike and screw up the geometry?
Why would you go over 140?
Because its MY bikeand I am a grown ass ___ insert sex here.
If someone chooses to mod or ride there bike diffrently there is always SOMEONE that will chime in and preach to them.
I am not on the board for people to tell what I should or should not do with my bike. I just want assistance in getting it done. If its not your cup of tea, fine. I will appreciate your taste. Dont preach to me about how wrong my choice is or how correct the way is that you or your riding buddies do it.
I really had to get that off my chest after reading 3 post with the same kinda preachiness.

I am glad you feel better. That being said, You really shouldn't complain about people telling you what to do
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Lol, I am sure a lot of people do feel the same way you do, but once you get over the criticism, the wealth of information here is incredible.

to each his own everyone has different ideas that's what makes us so colorful doesn't mean that are mods or ideas are whats best for everyone wouldn't that suck to show up to the bash with 300 busas that look exactly the same
laugh.gif

Maybe its in us as americans to push our beliefs or will on others[/QUOTE]
You have some examples of this?

I agree. But this board is 1 billion times better than other boards. I belive if you can afford the bike then you should be able to do what you want to it. That being said though....it is a free country so let em talk. who cares what they say it is only the internet.....just tell em you will e-slap them ha ha ha...

Kweave Do you want me to get you some Ointment? Sounds like you got a little sand up in there...
laugh.gif

I have noticed that we as a whole are a preachy group of people. Maybe its in us as americans to push our beliefs or will on others.
When some one makes a post about hump mods, some one will chime in about "why do you wanna screw up the look?  If it was meant to have a mod, it woulda came with one.
Why do you wanna polish a bling your bike?
Why do you wanna lower your bike and screw up the geometry?
Why would you go over 140?
Because its MY bikeand I am a grown ass ___ insert sex here.
If someone chooses to mod or ride there bike diffrently there is always SOMEONE that will chime in and preach to them.
I am not on the board for people to tell what I should or should not do with my bike. I just want assistance in getting it done. If its not your cup of tea, fine. I will appreciate your taste. Dont preach to me about how wrong my choice is or how correct the way is that you or your riding buddies do it.
I really had to get that off my chest after reading 3 post with the same kinda preachiness.
Are you preaching to us?

damit where is the donation plate...that always comes after a preaching lol

Back