Watch out who you pic a fight with (funny vid)

Did anyone else see what the back of the older man's shirt read?!:laugh: You really can't see it in the video but it is in another one somewhere! I like the way the younger guy said I'm gonna... under his breath but did'nt get off the bus! I foresee A few shirts and maybe some coffee mugs with the qoute " Bring the Amalamps!!:laugh:

That is very sad to see the guy living on the streets.

It's true about old men though. It was a year or two ago I remember an old Marine who was on a cruise ship that docked some place in Mexico. A group of the old timers went on a bus tour which was hi-jacked by three thugs with intentions of robbery. The 71 year young EX-marine disarmed two and ended up killing the third one with his bare hands. He was taken into custody and released 4 hours later. No charges ever filed. This story made me smile!

Another quick story, Jack Demsey (Heavy weight champion boxer back in the thiries) was in his 70's when two thugs decided to mug and rob him in a grocery store parking lot. Both the muggers ended up being put down with precision place body shots. Like this story too! :cheerleader:

Did not the old guy comment, 'shoes ah me shine?' Did not the young guy turn away and was done with the old guy?

Pin Key Fob around my am blew ants cough he mug < :rofl:

They're both nuts. Black dude shouldn't have escalated the confrontation, and the crazy white dude needs to stop running his mouth, eventually somebody is going to be armed and his fists-o-fury won't be able to save him.

My favorite remix so far:

Last edited by a moderator:
He leakin' LOL...serves his ass right. Bet he'll think twice before he goes pickin' on grey hairs again.

:rofl:

Oh the joys of public transportation :whistle: :laugh: The words that came out of the mouth of the woman filming were priceless :laugh:

*note* This thread should have been prefaced w/ a STRONG LANGUAGE WARNING

It does now. :beerchug:

I don't know why seeing some young thug/punk getting "his" handed to him gives me so much delight?! Sure didn't look like he snapped one off like he claimed he would though.

If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough.

:rulez:

The reason why a lot of us like to see this, like me, is because punks like that deserve it. Running his mouth acting all bad living that thug life and he got his azz kicked by a senior citizen. That is justice to me.:thumbsup:

The reason why a lot of us like to see this, like me, is because punks like that deserve it. Running his mouth acting all bad living that thug life and he got his azz kicked by a senior citizen. That is justice to me.:thumbsup:

Apparently you missed the part where crazy white dude was telling him to get his shoes shined...

Back