Watch out who you pic a fight with (funny vid)

They're both nuts. Black dude shouldn't have escalated the confrontation, and the crazy white dude needs to stop running his mouth, eventually somebody is going to be armed and his fists-o-fury won't be able to save him.

My favorite remix so far:

I disagree... The old dude wasn't even talking to the younger guy he was having a conversation with a friend on the bus ( from what the guy said in the interview) then enters the soon to be bloody idiot.. and I say idiot, because I am going by what was was said by the old guy.. You are on parole carrying a weapon with a bench warrant. Just exactly what do you think are his intentions for today's activities :whistle:

Only thing I am sorry about if all this is true is that he didn't snap his neck in 50 different places an shove him in the change machine on the bus. :angry:

sorry got all wound up thinking of the low life's walking the streets with nothing better to do than ruin someone's life. Think I will watch the video again to get a smile back on me:thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently you missed the part where crazy white dude was telling him to get his shoes shined...

nope, saw that part....

Pinky could have let it go, and not got his ass kicked, blood all over his clothes and eventually go back to jail.

but he did not know when to shut his mouth....

Back