Watch out Kansas City

pward76

Donating Member
Registered
Actually, I will be in Olathe tomorrow at Smither's Customs, getting a dyno tune.

Due to the weather forecast calling for rain down there, I will be trailering the busa, but this allows me to bring my video camera, and if Steve doesn't mind, I will try to tape a dyno pull or two, and put them up on youtube.

I should be there around 10:30 am, and will be staying just long enough to get the map created. I have to get back home for a reunion on Saturday.

Pat - If I get the chance, I'll try to swing by over lunch!

(pward76 @ May 24 2007,15:11) I will try to tape a dyno pull or two, and put them up on youtube.
Youwhat?

We can host videos (and pics) right here on the .oRg!

Just post them up in

The Gallery
wink.gif

BTW, Pat - if you're coming down and heading back on Friday - the weather's supposed to be nice here:

Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. North northwest wind between 11 and 14 mph becoming light.

Friday: Partly cloudy, with a high near 71. East wind between 5 and 8 mph.

Friday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 61. South southeast wind between 6 and 8 mph.

Thanks Omar.

I have the trailer rigged and ready to go. I'm thinking that I really do not want to risk the video gear on a backpack and this way I get to bring the tripod as well. I will try to load any video here - I didn't think about that.

Anyway, since I really won't have time to ride with you guys, I just as well trailer it down.

If you can make it over lunch that would be cool! I'll buy!

(pward76 @ May 24 2007,21:20) Sounds good - just no more "mild" wings....
You got it, no more mild wings, we will get you some with some kick to them!
tounge.gif
firedevil.gif

I was @ Smithers today and met Pward76 while he was filming Steve dynoing his bike, Steve will definately hook him up
beerchug.gif

Pat, it was good seeing you again. Thanks for lunch! Sounds like your bike is running sweet now. We need to get another Iowa ride put together soon.
beerchug.gif

Hey guys - good to see you again, and cool to meet ninja killer.

As soon as I got home I went out on the busa for an hour or so. It's like I'm riding a different bike. A smoother, quicker, more powerful bike. I got that "first time" grin as I felt the handle bars tugging my shoulders again.

I just got done editing the video - it's about 10 minutes long. I'm going to see if I can find some instructions as to what kind of file I need to render it into for best quality upload...

Film at 11:00 - actually it might be later than that.. Give me a couple of days...

Back