KC SPORT BKIE NITE

NINJA KILLER

JUST CRUISN '
Donating Member
Registered
I was talking to Steve & Patty Smither's @ Smithers Customs and I just thought I would pass out a little info for all of the Kansas City area riders. There will be a sport bike nite starting April 4 (wednesday) from 7:00pm-10:00pm @ FUEL BAR & GRILL 119 & Metcalf in Overland Park, KS. They are trying to hold this every Wednesday, Hope to see some of you there. NINJA KILLER
beerchug.gif

Can't make it down durring the week - I'm in Des Moines, IA - are there any gatherings on weekends? I need an excuse to ride down a few times this summer

Sweet! I'll have to see if I can get out there some time. We can get GSXcite to come out, too!

I go out there often. Nice place, good food and alot of bikes. Hope to see you out there. WWJD, you need to come visit and we will do the KCIR drags again.

Hey Greg!

I'd be in for a ride to KC sometime, if you would like a little company..

(pward76 @ Mar. 11 2007,21:45) Hey Greg!

I'd be in for a ride to KC sometime, if you would like a little company..
HECK YEAH! I have to do weekend day trips - I'm thinking a Saturdayer down to the Plaza to have lunch at Houston's, I have friends down there I meet up with.... maybe some guys here would meet us for lunch there, take us to some nice roads outside town, then we buzz home

Dr1300 you are ALWAYS welcome. Anyone is. Lets do it. Not this weekend, unless I'm all better

I rode to work today
biggrin.gif
[for you locals]

Cool.. Keep me posted..
beerchug.gif

I couldn't do this weekend either as the busa is stiil getting reconditioned..
wink.gif

Back