Washington Knows Chocolate cake...

rock.gif
... Post whoring has reached insane hights  
tounge.gif
you said it....  Rev can turn just about anything into a fuggin topic.

Lets see....

of course my fav , the fuggin vacuum cleaner
      the frog
       the snake
        the fuggin cake
         various toiletries like shavin' foam,razors
          cleaners , soaps, etc

sometimes I think he's actually Bob Barker , an' were all just captive slaves on some sick and twisted game show. He tells us all about products an' shid that has absolutely no fuggin' interest to anyone.
    Then I thought that he might actually be Martha Stewart in disguise , an' that she's not really in prison at all. That the real Rev is stuck in prison operating a computer generated 3-d projector of Martha's image.
        Then the thought also crossed my mind that there really is no Revlis at all. But in fact there is a Miss Revlis an' SHE's been playin' a real demented joke on the ORG for years.

Ever notice how most of REVLON's posts have a certain feminine quality to them.  Sure... sometimes SHE talks about guns an' bikes an' shid. But for the most part, its soaps an' deodorants an' kitchen gadgets.

You just wait...  one day Revanna will totally slip up.
 He'll post up about which fuggin tampon is the best or how to cure a yeast infection with a scoop of HER favourite yogurt.

the day is comin' boy's , an' when the closet door swings open an' Revesha comes struttin' out.......

it will all make sense.

hav a duped 1...RSD.
wow.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ROFLMAOBSAOTP.... Nice!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

<div align="center"><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orangered'>2-Words you Ass-Hats!</span></span>

<div align="center"><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>RANDOM THOUGHTS!!!!</span></span>[/Quote][/QUOTE]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That's not cake, it's a soil sample....
He he he...  Yeah, It's a pretty impressive sight.  You should see some of the other desert.  THe bread pudding also Huge.  The ECLAIR???  That is freakin Funny...  Le Bomb from the SIMPSONS huge...

OH AND YOU GOTTA GO!!!  

Claim Jumper Restaurants
7407 E Park Meadows Drive
LITTLETON CO 80124
(303) 790-7015
I'm a regular at that place.

Their food and portions are awesome.

I had the soup, a main course and desert there once and I almost exploded.

Sorry to thread jack but I guess this applies to you now too!
smile.gif

You might be from the Pacific Northwest if;
1. You know the state flower (Mildew)

2. You feel guilty throwing aluminum cans or paper in the trash.

3. Use the statement "sun break" and know what it means.

4. You know more than 10 ways to order coffee.

5. You know more people who own boats than air conditioners.

6. You feel overdressed wearing a suit to a nice restaurant.

7. You stand on a deserted corner in the rain waiting for the "Walk" signal..

8. You consider that if it has no snow or has not recently erupted, it is not a real mountain.

9. You can taste the difference between Starbucks, Seattle's Best, and Veneto's.

10. You know the difference between Chinook, Coho, and Sockeye .

11. You know how to pronounce Sequim, Puyallup, Issaquah, Oregon, and Willamette.

12. You consider swimming an indoor sport.

13. You can tell the difference between Japanese, Chinese and Thai food.

14. In winter, you go to work in the dark and come home in the dark while only working eight-hour days.

15. You never go camping without waterproof matches and a poncho.

16. You are not fazed by "Today's forecast: showers followed by rain," and "Tomorrow's forecast: rain followed by showers."

17. You cannot wait for a day with "showers and sun breaks".

18. You have no concept of humidity without precipitation.

19. You know that Boring is a town in Oregon and not just a state of mind.

20. You can point to at least two volcanoes, even if you cannot see through the cloud cover.

21. You notice, "the mountain is out" when it is a pretty day and you can actually see it.

22. You put on your shorts when the temperature gets above 50, but still wear your hiking boots and parka.

23. You switch to your sandals when it gets about 60, but keep the socks on.

24. You have actually used your mountain bike on a mountain.

25. You think people who use umbrellas are either wimps or tourists.

26. You knew immediately that the view out of Frasier's window was fake.

27. You buy new sunglasses every year, because you can't find the old ones after such a long time.

28. You measure distance in hours.

29. You often switch from "heat" to "a/c" in the same day.

30. You use a down comforter in the summer.

31. You carry jumper cables in your car and your wife knows how to use them.

32. You design your kid's Halloween costume to fit under a raincoat.

33. You know all the important seasons: Almost Winter, Winter, Still Raining (Spring), Road Construction (Summer) Still raining (Fall).

34. You actually understand these jokes and forward them

laugh.gif
Some of these are making some sense...
thumbs-up.gif

But I have pretty much screwed up the winter here... Since getting here on the 7th I have experianced 2, ONLY 2 rainy or cloudy days... That's 3 weeks of sunny mild weather. Been excellent riding weather, If a little chilly now and then.

Took us an hour the other day to go from Mountains and sun, to beach and sun in time for lunch. Good stuff... We are loving it...

Back