Happy Birthday Cache

Guess I missed this thing with Cache too ......but I'll have to agree with the chokin' on the Birthday cake part !

Happy Birthday thief. Hope one day you make good to the people/person you screwed over and that everyday you don't you have to live with the kowledge that you are a scumbag thief.

No comment.
rant.gif

I was thinking of him last weekend as I came across the 400 dollars worth of boat parts he ordered from me. I shipped them out without payment to help him out. He took a very long time to decide he didn't want them, and sent them back. The vendor I bought them from has a 30 day return policy, which was long past, and I had to eat them. This was all months before he screwed everyone on the board. I still feel bad for not voicing my concerns when everyone was falling all over themselves sending this guy parts and money for his bike.

Sorry I didn't "sound the warning", but he screwed me before he screwed all of you. Live and learn, eh???

(RaiderDm @ Oct. 11 2006,13:07)
(VaBusa @ Oct. 11 2006,13:43) Hey, if there's a road trip, someone please promise to take a pic of the priceless look on his face...please...for the members here LOL  
tounge.gif
Ummm . . .

There should prolly be  * NO * photographic eveidence.

Plus if ya are going to a public place you prolly are going to get
more grief than satisfaction.

Just my .02

pirate.gif
Raider out.
P1515
Ya know, accidents happen every day.

Very few accidents are photographed.

Guess that's why they call it "Hit & Run".....

we should have a meet at his home track , 100 plus members ! when he lines up to run we roll the cards over and it says hayabusa.org doin the wava! i bet he loops the bike on the line !
super.gif

(captain @ Oct. 11 2006,07:10)
(Devious @ Oct. 11 2006,08
super.gif
) I know someone who still see's him on occasion...
I do however, think he needs to pay a price for what he did...
Afterall, he still manages to race most weekends...
So he's not as bad off as he wanted us all to believe...

David
What track is he at? I will personally go there !!!
Have gun... Will travel..

Being that I made some particularly generous contributions to his lifestyle excesses I should be on site to break some part of his face.

You Cap ought to get yours and I'll get mine next...

If "someone" still hangs out with him on a regular basis maybe that same "someone" could tell Cache I have a brain injury and could really use the money he stole from me to pay my medical payments.

Maybe Cache could skip the track for a few weekends and send me the hundreds of dollars he stole from me.He's at the track on my money...and the funds of lots of good folks. He's at the track having a good time,while I can't even ride.Doesn't seem fair does it? Life can be "odd" at times.

I wouldn't use the money for beer or dinners out or anything. I'd use it for medical payments.

Much as I once wanted to carve out one of his eyes and skull fukk him....I guess now I just feel sorry for him.

Slime'in yer way thru life,feeding off unsuspecting cool and generous people.

I guess its one thing to break into a grocery store in the middle of the night to get some food for your kids because you have fallen on hard times. I think that might be acceptable to the average person.
But to steal from folks you know....good folks. All because you got over extended...because you bought too many toys,too many boats,bikes and cars.

If I remember.... the next time I cry.... I'll shed a tear for him.

I feel sorry for him. A man without honour....

....is nothing. RSD.

Well, one thing that I appreciate (as Thanksgiving approaches) is that obviously we saw just how badly one person could tear away layers of our little community. However, we have also seen how we could rebound and trust again. It was the same people who donated to him, that donated again to help the CAp keep this place afloat. So in a wierd way, Chris actually showed us how strong a place this actually is.
Personally, I wouldn't walk across the street to - well nevermind - hayabusa race sponsor my arse... I am thrilled that is gone....

The sad thing for me is how it affected my ability to give. Because of my experience with him, I didn't give much to help others who needed it. I donate a little to the board in general, and sent out some spare parts and gear I had, but that was about it. If anything good came of it, I didn't waste any money on Creekboy and his scam because Cache made me gun shy to give openly.

Even now, there is a very short list of people who would get any thing from me here....and that make me sad because I know that overall the group is good.

(rubbersidedown @ Oct. 12 2006,05:41) A man without honour....

....is nothing.         RSD.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

I was one of the unlucky ones that flushed good money down the toilet.

Paybacks are a biotch. He messed with too many people.....he'll get his one of these days.... Someone like him eventually steps in his own sh*t.

Happy birthday ya POS.

Being surrounded by very large people all wearing hayabusa.org shirts with a motorcycle trailer in the background should actually nullify the need for words. Take the bike home with ya CAp! It's YOURS as far as I'm concerned!! I am sure he could be *convinced* to sign over the title to the rightful owner!!!

Not something you want to do in public. Go to his house at 2 in the morning and ring his bell. Drag him outside and beat the livin snot out of him. Just my 2 cents. No people around to see you, no pics, etc.. You know how many people have cameras at a track? Just waiting for that one shot? Glad this was before my time. I take stuff personal like that. Sorry to say. Paybacks are a biotch!! I would say enough time has passed also. Patience is not my best point but I am working on it. My memory for stuff like that lasts forever though.

Back