Thursdays menu

ditchdr

Registered
so do you have your menu together yet?

Since there is only 3 of us were not going all out..

I am cooking a single turkey brest,

Some home made mac and cheese, with chipoltie peppers (very good)

Green bean caserole (sp)

cranberry dipping sauce for the turkey

for desert,,

A chocolate cake enclosed chese cake, pumkin pie, and some home made vanilla ice cream.

I'm cooking for 2 families so,
The Turkey
Garlic mashed potatoes & turkey gravy
Green bean casserole
Baked sweet potatoes w/ marshmallows
One of the girls is making some kind of stuffing
For dessert, another one of the girls is bringing a Pumpkin pie, and I don't know for sure what I'm making yet.

Yes, I love to cook. If I could afford to quit work and go back to school, it would be a Culinary Arts College.

I am frying the turkey, my SO is doing the rest.

we are doing everything today so i fixed homemade biscuits and gravy while Ms. Semi cooked up the eggs and bacon for breakfast...for lunch, there is a Kretschmar ham, fried chicken, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, carrots, brocholli/cauliflower salad, dressing, cranberry sauce, rolls, with pumpkin, cherry, and apple pies and chocolate and vanilla ice cream...we are expecting 19 people and there is plenty to go around if anyone else wants to stop by...you are all welcome :thumbsup:

we are doing everything today so i fixed homemade biscuits and gravy while Ms. Semi cooked up the eggs and bacon for breakfast...for lunch, there is a Kretschmar ham, fried chicken, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, carrots, brocholli/cauliflower salad, dressing, cranberry sauce, rolls, with pumpkin, cherry, and apple pies and chocolate and vanilla ice cream...we are expecting 19 people and there is plenty to go around if anyone else wants to stop by...you are all welcome :thumbsup:

Wow, what a spread, wish I was closer! I am making home made chicken and noodles for dinner.

Thursday, we are going to the in-laws then to my mom and dads. We dont have the kids this years, so no cooking for us. :thumbsup:

Cept for his wife.... she's having CHILI DOGS!! (really one of my favs!)

Wow, what a spread, wish I was closer! I am making home made chicken and noodles for dinner.

Thursday, we are going to the in-laws then to my mom and dads. We dont have the kids this years, so no cooking for us. :thumbsup:

come on bro, there is plenty...besides, on the Busa, you'll be here in time for lunch if you leave now :thumbsup:

The Grumpy family goes to his sister's house for Thanksgiving. She really does an awesome job too.....her and her husband cook for anywhere between 15- 22 people. So there is always a little bit of everything.

:beerchug:

I will be going to my sister's for Thanksgiving...I am in charge of making the mashed potatoes :thumbsup:

From scratch by the way :beerchug:

Hmm that sounds sooooo goood. I will be getting off work at 7PM on thursday probably hungry as usuall. I will then get home and make me a sandwhich then goto bed for work the next day.

You all enjoy yalls hollidays

We have "reservations".

My mom had a total knee replacement surgery this past Wednesday and I think may get released today, so we are making a mad dash down to Houston and loading the family up to eat out.

Makes doing the dishes way easier that way! :laugh:

Back